My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

Discus and support My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jackson Phillips.., Feb 2, 2024.

1. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue.

:)

Jackson Phillips.., Feb 2, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

Hello Jackson P! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the network. How is the Xbox connected to the console? Has this just started happening and its been fine for ages?
  3. VampiricPadraig Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I presume that you are you are using the "Virgin Media Super Hub". I have looked on the Virgin Media Forums that there is a issue with the Xbox working on these routers. The suggested method is to put the router into "Modem Only" mode. (This will prevent
    anyone with a wireless device to connect to it). But other users on the forum has said that this does not resolve the problem. The forum team over on Virgin Media Forums has said that they are "monitoring the situation" and there should be a fix soon. You
    should keep your eye out on the Virgin Media Forums for any SuperHub firmware updates! :)
  4. AnOnyMous 16777 Win User

NAT Strict and port UDP 3544 problem

I have the same problem my router is the virgin media super hub one i even had a virgin engineer out today to replace my hub i reconnected to xbox one again and i still have a strict Nat type does anyone know how to fix this i would appreciate it so much
    think i will ring Microsoft and ask for a walk through or does a factory reset fix this?? Not that i want to do that. Thank you
  5. GaryWinteringham Win User

Nat Type strict - moderate

Im on the Superhub too and this happened to me and a few friends that are also with virgin media, To fix it you need to do a hard reset of your console and your router (turn them both off at the plug) this fixed this issue for me and about 5 of my friends
    that are with virgin media. It seems that the Xbox One has some compatability problems with Virgins routers. Give this method a try and let me know how you get on.
  6. Cosmicthoughts Win User

Netflix is now live for Xbox in UK

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

The Streaming Media side is of no interest to me in all honesty, get all the TV stuff I need from my Virgin Media subscription, prefer my games console to focus more on providing a better gaming experience then TV options etc

[/quote]Actually, I was shocked how much Virgin does not get of on-demand content Xbox/Ipad/PC gets more of the recent stuff, Virgin is better for the slightly older stuff or entire series.
Thema:

1. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this - Similar Threads - keeps disconecting virgin

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  9. Series X Keeps randomly disconecting for a sec from xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Keeps randomly disconecting for a sec from xbox network: So i have my Series X since december 2022 and now for a few months it keeps kicking me from every game because the xbox disconnects for a second from xbox live i did everything in this thread but...
  10. my pdp controller keeps disconecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my pdp controller keeps disconecting: I have a XBOX SERIES X|S & PC NEON WHITE CONTROLLER and it turning off when the cable is pushed or touched I have not thrown it or hit it I dont know why its doing this can someone please help...