My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

Discus and support My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't turn it on it been like 1 min ago I don't smell anything and I haven't turned it on pls help. ae63e469-78a9-4d61-b2c5-60160127e19f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nicholas wallace, Aug 23, 2023.

1. My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

I haven't turn it on it been like 1 min ago I don't smell anything and I haven't turned it on pls help.

:)

nicholas wallace, Aug 23, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell anything what should I do?

I would not recommend turning it on, when you say on it, can you be more specific as to where the water landed and how much?
  3. DON SUMMERS x Win User

Power brick? Or fried Xbox?

Well the console wasn't on, and it wasn't much water that came out. I've read about people spilling whole beers and stuff in their Xbox and they still work. I'm going to take it to work and see if one of my coworkers power brick will do anything different.
    If not I guess I'll just have to buy a new console..
  4. mj pajarillo Win User

Is xbox series x water resistant?

Hi is this working on Xbox one because I spilled water in my xbox
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Liquid spilled on console

Once half a glass of water was spilled into my xbox. Honestly i do not know how it can be still working. At first i thought it was going to be broken, but it worked well. Cant have an explaination for that, maybe the water was just less than i saw.

In general, if a liquid gets into it, the console will break: simply because the open part of the case has the fan and the motherboard under it
  6. Oisir Win User

250 gb slim beeping! randomly turns on off wtf!

Guys, this is from water damage that has slipped into the console through the fan. I woke up christmas morning and there was a point of water spilled all over my console we never found out which one of the drunk memebers of the family who did so but it wasn't
    me and i had to pay the price because my console beeps like the way it does when you tap the power button and turns off after awhile but what you need to do is just keep taking out the plug or the power connection in the console just keep moving them around
    until you find the perfect position sorry i was looking for a fix this year and i found this after fixing it myself so i thought i'd reply 2 years later :D
Thema:

My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

1. My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell... - Similar Threads - dresser cat spilled

2. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...
  3. How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop the Xbox UI from constantly reminding me of my cat's death ?: Since updating the interface, so pretty much for the last 2-3 months, there are several lists of content that I can't remove or edit, one of these lists is called "games we chose for you" and the...
  4. I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that

in XBoX on Windows
    I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that: I meant to send a pic of my cat but I sent that pic so I deleted it because it was inappropriate so can u plz unban me, camden1017 63585e79-4577-40de-917e-f154b8bfb0cf
  5. Why is my account suspended for my gamer tag when it’s just a picture of my cat?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account suspended for my gamer tag when it’s just a picture of my cat?: I’m sure that I didn’t violate any rules, so I just don’t understand why my account is suspended and I’m thinking maybe someone false reported me because they’re holding a grudge. I would hope...
  6. Xbox series x won't stay connected via cat 6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't stay connected via cat 6: Every day I turn on my Xbox series X it can't connect online. The Xbox is hardwired via cat 6 along with another Xbox that NEVER has this issue. The only way to get my Xbox back online is to...
  7. Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

in XboX Insiders
    Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(: Ninja Cat totally disappeared on alpha step ahead:( Why ? ;( Ninja cat is our savior ! And nobody should follow the bad decisions of windows 11. Let us keep our warrior kitten :( submitted by...
  8. : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable: : R9000 Netgear router (didn't have the option to pick so picked R7000) slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable Hello there @sleepshooter, I hope everything is going...
  9. How to get cat litter out of the Xbox One s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get cat litter out of the Xbox One s: the vacuum can't get to the cat litter in it f634fb9b-17e3-4df3-a73a-6fc0f2db6c1a
  10. FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all: Okay so im playing the final fantasy VII REMASTER/ReRelease what ever it is and i get the the Don Corneo part i get him to pick cloud and the achievement just will not pop at all ive closed out...