My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5...

Discus and support My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can’t play any game on my Xbox Series S! I dont know that to do…? be3e62b6-6e82-460c-877a-b4631de32f32 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Castonguay, Aug 2, 2023.

1. My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5...

i can’t play any game on my Xbox Series S! I dont know that to do…?

:)

Liam Castonguay, Aug 2, 2023
  2. ManlyDog Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily challenges stats reset

The app just crashed again with an error code (unfortunately, I didn't capture the error code). When I restarted the app after the crash, all my achievements are again reset to 0 now.
  3. liveloveleenoy Win User

Nba2k20 still crashing?

Same issue.

Xbox one X crashes only on NBA2K20 (Game pass). Can play other games hours and hours but NBA2K20 crashes randomly, or if I try to play NBA2K20 street mode it immediately crashes (every time).

Once restarted an error code stating overheating is presented on the screen, however, the Xbox is not hot. This also happens after an overnight with the Xbox unplugged, and in the morning trying to get into the street mode: it crashes immediately with the
    same error code (no way the Xbox could get heated that fast to crash the machine 2-3 minutes after the first, morning restart).
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5 and it crash, i play call of duty, and crash, i play fortnite, and crash… i don’t know what to do whit this…

Hello Liam C, my name is Zahir.
    I will try help resolve this issue.

There are a lot of reasons why the console can crash, like overheating, make sure it has plenty of ventilation. Also make sure the system and all games are up to date, turn on automativ updates.

If I may ask, are you using an external hard drive?

If you are, try removing the hard drive and playing the games you have from the console to see if the problem still persist. Since this could be due to a corrupt storage.

If you do not have one, please do a reset to clear the system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select Console info
    5. Select Reset console.
    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If that will not work, I would already suggest resetting it and choosing the option to delete everything and see if that will fix the issue.

Hope that helps!
  5. prashiktayde1 Win User

Forza horizon 5

I just finished resetting my windows 10 with windows 10 iso file. But It is not working at all it's just crashing the same way without any error. I have GTA 5 , RDR2 games crack versions they all work fine just Microsoft games are crashing even after buying from xbox game pass. Please tell me what to do next.
  6. ZTROOPER16 Win User

sleeping dogs or gta v

I have Sleeping dogs on X360 loved it. But GTA 5 crashes it. I would go with GTA 5.
Thema:

My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5...

1. My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5... - Similar Threads - crash error code

2. remnant 2 crashing on launch Error code: (0xc0000005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remnant 2 crashing on launch Error code: (0xc0000005): getting error code every time i attempt to launch the game, have tried moving install location, updating drivers, verifying integrity of files and updating windows to no avail. had a similar...
  3. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  4. Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.: I am unable to launch starfield. Every time I launch it, it gives me an error 0x1. I have allowed it through controlled folder access and reinstalled it but it still isn't working. I also have...
  5. Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409: [img] I have never been able to launch FM from the xbox app on PC. I have done the following to try and resolve this: Updated all windows updates. Updated all graphics drivers Updated...
  6. Starfield on Gamepass PC crashing with error code 0xc0000096

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on Gamepass PC crashing with error code 0xc0000096: I keep getting this crashing error every time I try to launch Starfield Error 0xc0000096. 9b1c0548-2cff-4099-9e73-43084d86223d
  7. Xbox game crashing with no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game crashing with no error code: Whenever i open my monopoly or gta it stays on the loading screen and then flickers black and crashes with no error code, i tried factory reset with keep games and i tried playing it on my hard...
  8. game crash error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crash error code: -1073741819 i got this code for some reason and i normaly can fix it i tried restarting minecraft and reinstalling it but i will not work what do i do 3d8262a4-5c2f-4301-ab97-b918816618f2
  9. Forza horizon 5 crash on launch, Error code - 0xe06d7363, KERNELBASE.dll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crash on launch, Error code - 0xe06d7363, KERNELBASE.dll: I was not able to launch Forza Horizon 5 on pc. I turned off anti-virus, overlay, cleared cache ( game and microsoft store ), restarted xbox game bar, scanned system file ( sfc /scannow ), run as...
  10. The Dark Pictures Anthology - Man of Medan crash (error code: c0000005)

in XBoX on Windows
    The Dark Pictures Anthology - Man of Medan crash (error code: c0000005): I recently downloaded the game and the game crashes on startup loading with error code c0000005. Below is the crash report: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...