My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

Discus and support My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martyhansford, Oct 16, 2019.

1. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get online to play the game and then as I when it says try again
    it’s not doing anything los

:)

martyhansford, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Linkistheman86 Win User

My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

I have been trying to update my console. I even tried resetting, now I'm stuck not even able to log in. Also my error code is not valid
  3. Steve the herob Win User

Hey i dont have a.code has have a 4 digit code.
  4. JimSwinford Win User

I can't even connect to the internet with mine? What's up?
  5. Kottonkndykitty Win User

I'm getting a error update too
  6. J Luna Win User

Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get online to play the game and then as I when it says try
    again it’s not doing anything los
    Is it happening with Ghost Recon ? Because that's where its stuffing up for me.

Ubisoft have just released a patch for that game and given how buggy the game is,

I'm not surprised that their patch doesn't kick off well.

But maybe it's the server
Thema:

1. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game??? - Similar Threads - isn’t updating Givin

2. Xbox series S isn’t working right

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S isn’t working right: So earlier my Xbox series S was working fine and I even played Hi-Fi Rush on it before I just simply pressed the “quite game” thing whenever you want to leave quickly. So here I am where non of my...
  3. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  4. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  5. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive: Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start...
  6. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  7. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what...
  8. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  9. My gamertag isn’t updating anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamertag isn’t updating anywhere: I paid money to change my gamertag (XD Chasey) maybe over a week ago now for the primary reason of changing my fortnite name. I made the switch to the gamertag (MY5TERYツ) However, my Fortnite name...
  10. Why isn’t Austin working on address update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t Austin working on address update: So I am trying to update my address on my account and my city Austin, Texas isn’t working when I type: Austin. Please someone help me thank you that would be helpful....