My xbox isn't letting me "relink" my discord account?

Discus and support My xbox isn't letting me "relink" my discord account? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It's stuck on a loop of asking me and not letting me fix it. I've tried everything from using mobile to trying it in the Xbox web browser. I have both... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LucyisBunny, Nov 30, 2023.

1. LucyisBunny
    LucyisBunny Guest

It's stuck on a loop of asking me and not letting me fix it. I've tried everything from using mobile to trying it in the Xbox web browser. I have both apps installed on my phone, and remote access but it's just not letting me relink regardless of what I try.

:)

LucyisBunny, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

It seems that Xbox servers are currently experiencing issues with Discord, as many players are facing the same problem. It's a widespread issue, not just affecting you, so don't worry.

Xbox engineers are actively working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can check this yourself and view the status of Xbox services at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Please keep an eye on that website for updates on the issue.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they don't take much time to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo
  3. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  4. Nick Jones5 Win User

Can't link my discord with my xbox

Same problem for me. I was in discord on xobox and tried to invite someone to a lobby and it kicked me out and shows an exclamation relink account for discord on my xbox. Discord works fine on phone app and shows that discord is linked to my xbox in my app on phone but I cant use discord on xbox
  5. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
  6. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
Thema:

1. My xbox isn't letting me "relink" my discord account? - Similar Threads - isn't letting relink

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  4. Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install: My games aren't showing up in the install, I am still getting notifications that the Xbox app is saying I have 3 new games ready to be added to library but not showing in installation queue...
  5. Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved: I just added a new skin to my library and it won't change. I've tried using the in-launcher skin changer, minecraft.net and I've checked the Minecraft forums to see if anyone has the same...
  6. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a
  7. What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...: Whenever I go through the process of the code and putting in my email and password it will either show me a gray screen with a button on the bottom and not load or an error message and I don't...
  8. Minecraft PE isn't letting me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE isn't letting me sign in: I've been had the game downloaded, when I wasn't at my ps4 I played on my phone. Until the last update I wasn't able to log in back to my account. When I press the "sign in for free" button, it...
  9. My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online: I purchased the Xbox gold game pass. I downloaded to see if thieves. Every time I try to open see if thieves I am prompted to purchase the ultimate pass. I already have purchased the gold pass....
  10. Why isn't the keyboard popping up to let me sign into xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't the keyboard popping up to let me sign into xbox cloud gaming?: I can sign into the Microsoft website but not cloud gaming fa617928-ed16-4528-82fa-7b245854da74