My Xbox isnt detciting wifi networks

Discus and support My Xbox isnt detciting wifi networks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was on my Xbox S|X trying to play a game, when I realised my wifi wasnt connetcted. I go to “choose a connection” and no networks appear. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raden ., Jan 15, 2024.

1. Raden .
    Raden . Guest

I was on my Xbox S|X trying to play a game, when I realised my wifi wasnt connetcted. I go to “choose a connection” and no networks appear. I then manually put in the SSID and that dosent work either. Ethernet cables are not an option due to the distance between my router and my Xbox being rooms that people use frequently. I have turned off my Xbox and nothing has changed.

:)

Raden ., Jan 15, 2024
  2. Justin812 Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

My hotspot worked great before XBOX live went down. Now it shows my wifi but says it cant connect to the internet or that my network isnt set up but it is set up...
  3. blaze38833 Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

My hotspot worked great before XBOX live went down. Now it shows my wifi but says it cant connect to the internet or that my network isnt set up but it is set up...
    Same here
  4. SmaranUppal Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

I can't even open into a game or even YouTube. I run network tests and the wifi is connected so even though xbox live isnt, youtube should still work
  5. jellowd2 Win User

Xbox 360 slim wifi trouble

I cant do that because my wifi isnt showing up my 5ghz is but my 2.4 ghz isnt.
  6. PredatorEntity Win User

I can’t connect to my wifi

There is a service issue going on at the moment.

Service Status
    What would a service issue have to do with preventing a hardware from accessing a wifi network

They are completely separate things.

My Xbox One X for example, started yesterday and had this issue for a few hours.

My internet went down for about 15 min during a repair, when it came back up, the Xbox refused to connect to the wifi

Today, the same thing happened, and it still refuses to connect to my router.

I set up a hotspot on my phone, it connected just fine and had no issues. I disconnected and attempted again to connect to my wifi and again it failed.

It isnt a service issue, as it will not even assign an IP to the device from my network. It acts as if the password entered is wrong, but it clearly isnt.

If a service issue with xbox servers can affect that, then that brings up a can of worms about a lot of things
Thema:

1. My Xbox isnt detciting wifi networks - Similar Threads - isnt detciting wifi

2. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  3. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  4. My xbox party chat isnt working and it has the darkend profiile picture like im in gmae...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox party chat isnt working and it has the darkend profiile picture like im in gmae...: my xbox party chat usnt working and when i join a party my profile picture is darkened like im in game chat but the text says im not 604fccca-5d66-4103-b37b-4d540dc51852
  5. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In The Menu? 628dd28d-1908-4bec-9f0c-7266896b992d
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. Mic isnt working on r6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic isnt working on r6: Been having a problem with this mic. It is 24000 Hz 1 channels 16 bit. Any fix? e3d5cba3-d54a-44f3-9ae8-3e9e13eb968d
  8. Why isnt my party working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my party working?: I CANNOT join or make parties. I keeps saying Something went wrong with my party. Try again later, and it gives me an error code [0x80190193]. This is pissing me off. I keep having this issue...
  9. Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?: Like they have it for IOS and pc but not mac and macOS? 301b2295-14c2-4c21-8aeb-da5451cb0451
  10. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e