My Xbox is working fine in the weekends, but on weekdays it starts messing up and not loading

Discus and support My Xbox is working fine in the weekends, but on weekdays it starts messing up and not loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has been a problem for MONTHS now, and every time I think that I’ve solved it, it comes right back, and the previous method to solve it doesn’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kalebxp12345, Nov 13, 2023.

1. My Xbox is working fine in the weekends, but on weekdays it starts messing up and not loading

This has been a problem for MONTHS now, and every time I think that I’ve solved it, it comes right back, and the previous method to solve it doesn’t work anymore. But now, I’m starting to notice a pretty strange pattern. Just now of writing this (Sunday at 8:07 pm), my xbox has stopped loading in any games and giving me errors. It wasn’t doing this hours ago, and it wasn’t happening Saturday and slightly on Friday. But it WAS happening on Thursday all the way back to Monday. If anybody knows why this strange situation is happening, please let me know.

submitted by /u/Kalebxp12345
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kalebxp12345, Nov 13, 2023
  2. the split Win User

Opting out of preview program

Do you know if they work weekends or just weekdays to process these opt out requests?
  3. Kombat 36O Win User

Notifications not saving

i have the same issue, started after new dash update, havent found anyway to fix it, i have 4 accounts on my xbox and all 3 of them work fine, mine is the only 1 that is messed up, but 1 of the accounts was messed up and and is working now, but idk how it
    started working
  4. KingJobber8742 Win User

Battlefield 4 "installation stopped"

Yes, the problem still exists. It also says it's ready to start, but the game won't load either. I read something about the EA Free Access weekend maybe messing everything up, but I paid for it with the Gold special.
  5. Sammy Valencia Win User

Looking for a crew or people to play with

Thanks for the replies; got a couple of requests and am levelling up nicely.

@BAD 2020 - only at night on weekends? OR Night Weekdays?
  6. GraphicTerror31 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate not working (fixed!)

In my case yes it was working fine on Friday and Saturday is when it started messing up. This has never happened before.
Thema:

My Xbox is working fine in the weekends, but on weekdays it starts messing up and not loading

1. My Xbox is working fine in the weekends, but on weekdays it starts messing up and not loading - Similar Threads - working fine weekends

2. Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC: A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game that includes multiplayer, I can not join...
  3. My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...: This happened before to my old one and I had to buy a new one. 16f3027a-0c4c-4e9c-9056-52b46181b140
  4. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  5. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  6. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  7. After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...: The extractor worked perfect until I rehooked it up the same way it was. I have tried a new extractor,new cables still on signal passing thru the audio extractor. Please help!...
  8. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  9. Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid?: Hi! i have an Xbox One S in my house but the problem is that i live in a very cold and humid place so the humidity inside and outside my house is normally 90-100% humidity which means my walls are...
  10. My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...: Stumped! I typically use a wireless headset (Astro A50, Steelseries, & others). I have tried three wired headsets (VZR MOdel One, Corsair virtuoso Pro, etc) and I’m getting the same result. I get...