My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

Discus and support My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Saucebosstype Sauceboss, Nov 8, 2023.

1. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

:)

Saucebosstype Sauceboss, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Saucebosstype! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I just want to confirm, are you unable to sign in to your Xbox console?

Have you tried signing in using a different account?

May I know what error codes/messages are showing up on sign-in?

Please try to sign in to your account to account.microsoft.com and account.xbox.com using a different device to see if it works.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. RDLee-BA714A1C-F0C0- Win User

I simply want my account back.

Oh and let me add that I am still able to use my account offline. My Xbox Live access is what is on lockdown, not my ability to sign in with my profile.
  4. LGD12 Win User

Email Correspondence with Primary Alias and Former Alias

When I sign into her microsoft account, she does not have access to the xbox account. I am only able to access my xbox account through my microsoft account. I am able to buy and edit subscriptions through my micrsoft account, she is not. What's the purpose of being able to change primary alias if it does not lead to any actual change?
  5. sgtmeyer31 Win User

I am Not able to sign into my account

Keep given me the code 8015d002
  6. WYRE 12 Win User

Xbox live problems

I am having trouble signing into my whole Xbox live account. It tells me to sign in using my email and password and says there was a problem and to try again later. I have tried multiple times and even checked my connection, which is good, and still won't
    let me sign into my Xbox live.
Thema:

1. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account - Similar Threads - telling signed still

2. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9
  3. When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...: When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and I try and play a game, it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in bit. It doesn't say ready to play. Please help...
  4. How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?: How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ? 678e92ff-9377-4733-b1f3-9e3a9194bcd1
  5. wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over

in XBoX Accessibility
    wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over: wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over cb74c853-c8aa-45a6-8000-af376a8f3997
  6. I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...: I got Minecraft Windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells me to buy Minecraft. I had the bedrock edition on my mobile phone and have been trying to sign in...
  7. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...
  8. My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...: . It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller. 93dc4d11-021c-4424-929a-141b45db02e0
  9. Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me...: Try to do call of duty is a digital download tells me to sign in for the person that bought the game. What does that mean? 45835e95-c5b8-4c72-a9ac-ce2abedc88ed
  10. Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in: i'm on the Xbox one and my friend and I game shared our profile so we can get Skyrim on mine Hailer five collection addition and a bunch of other games but it still turned as the person who bought...