My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

Discus and support My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Htjarb 123, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Htjarb 123
    Htjarb 123 Guest

My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help.

:)

Htjarb 123, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and then unplugging the power cable please help

Hi Htjarb, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can try to do a system reinstall.

For a detailed guide, please use this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

It's a two-step process using a computer and your console, I highly recommend you use the above link for a better reading experience.

If that does not work, you may need to send your console for repairs.

If you prefer a step-by-step guide here, please, follow these steps:

------------------------------------------------
    First Step (On the Computer):
    ------------------------------------------------

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Select the following link to download the reset file to your computer: https://www.xbox.com/xboxone/restorefactorydefaults

Select Save to save the console update.zip file to your computer (if it doesn't download automatically).

To unzip the compressed file, right-click on the file and then select Extract all from the pop-up menu.

Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your USB flash drive

---------------------------------------------------
    Second Step (On your console):
    ---------------------------------------------------

Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your console. For more information, see:

Press and hold the Pair button (Xbox Series X|S: located on the front next to the USB port) and the Eject button (Xbox Series X: located just above the disk drive slot), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have an Eject button. On this console, you only need to hold the Pair button and then press the Xbox button.

Continue holding the Pair button and Eject button for 10-15 seconds.

Listen for two "power-up" tones a couple of seconds apart.

You can release the Pair button and Eject button after the second power-up tone.

When the console restarts, remove the flash drive.

Once the console restarts, you should see the digital setup experience to guide you through resetting your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox one 0-2 so far. No games will play

Hi, sorry you have experienced issues with the console. But before you do take it back, try power cycling your xbox one (hold power button down for 8 seconds while the console is turned on) it has been known to fix issues where the game gets stuck on the
    startup screen.
  4. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

Xbox One screen frozen at green start up page

Quick fix Xbox One stuck on loading screen issue by using factory resetting. Hold Eject and Sync button, click the Power button.
    Wait for 2 startup tones to sound, a menu with 4 options will appear: Restart, Power off, Factory reset and Update off of Flash Drive.
  5. MobileMattw Win User

Error Code not found

Hi there,

Have you tried a reset through the startup troubleshooter screen.

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter screen click on reset xbox but when it asks to keep my games and apps make sure you click yes.
  6. The Blue Ocelot Win User

Xbox one not working properly

Ok I got home and turned on my xbox and im stuck at the xbox logo with the green backround.

I tried holding the power button for 10 seconds and rebooted but it doesnt go past the green screen.

I have been waiting for 30 minutes at the green logo
Thema:

1. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and... - Similar Threads - stuck startup screen

2. Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...: I've tried scanning and repairing the xbox app, deleting and attempting to reinstall everything. I am stuck on the same issue. Any suggestions? 5f814e40-c1c6-4216-8b3a-47848fba451d
  3. Series S is stuck on Xbox Startup Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S is stuck on Xbox Startup Screen: Hey so whenever I turn on my Xbox Series S, it’s loads up to the startup screen with the big Xbox and the logo, but it will not go on past that. I haven’t been having this trouble until today and...
  4. Why is my Series S stuck In the startup screen and then it turns off and turns on normally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Series S stuck In the startup screen and then it turns off and turns on normally?: When I turned on my Xbox Series s, it got stuck on the startup screen and the power button was flashing. Then the console turned off and then it started up normally. This has happened to me two...
  5. Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen: When i open the game, it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. i tried opening it while holding "alt" and selecting different screen resolutions, and opening it windowed (saw some people...
  6. Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.: I tryed everything I can think of:( I reinstalled it like 7 times did not help. And I did many of the other trouble shoots too:( help. I get no sound it just gets stuck in a black screen on...
  7. Is your console stuck on the startup screen or won't power on? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is your console stuck on the startup screen or won't power on? Check here!: If you're unable to power on your console or need assistance with an Xbox One system update, we've got you covered! We have included a few scenarios below as well as solutions to get your console...
  8. Xbox one stuck at startup screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck at startup screen: I tried to turn on my Xbox One and it got to the starting green screen that says xbox one. It stayed there for around 20 minutes before going to a black screen with nothing on it. After 10 more...
  9. Xbox stuck on Green startup screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on Green startup screen: I was updating my Xbox a few nights ago, when it got stuck during installation at around 94% I think. I was forced to turn it off and return later to try again, but now whenever I turn it on it...
  10. Xbox stuck on green startup screen - PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on green startup screen - PLEASE HELP: I hard reset my console and now it will not go past the green start up screen. It just sets there and loads forever. I've tried everything from restarting it twenty times to resetting the display...