My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

Discus and support My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juanita Pedraza, Jul 14, 2023.

1. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

:)

Juanita Pedraza, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Chargeback means that the transaction was disputed through your bank, Juanita, and in this case, you may need to reach out to your bank to validate.
  3. Jadan Duran Win User

CoD Cold War is broken please help

I just reset my xbox and reinstalled CoD Cold War and it’s still asking me to buy the game i had preorderd the ultimate edition when the game was on preorder and have played since day 1 of Cold War and this has never happend till yesterday
  4. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

COD Cold War asks to purchase.

Please invite him to check his Order history to see if the game is on the list!

If it is, try to remove the profile that has the game, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in and try again!

If it is not on that list, then you will have to contact the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support
  6. Francia J. Win User

COD Cold War asks to purchase.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate your order for the game? Make sure that it is stated as "completed".

Once you see the game transaction, kindly go in your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons, from there please click the game icon and click "Install All". It will install all the packs that we have missed in that way we can finally play the game without asking to re-purchase it.
Thema:

1. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund - Similar Threads - showing charge COD

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. It's not showing the only way I can verify...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not showing the only way I can verify...: I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email...
  6. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  7. Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history: I logged on today and noticed fortnite crew was renewed I had recurring billing off and it doesn’t show up in my order history so I can’t refund it what can I do ??...
  8. Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged: tried getting xbox game pass card was charged Yy cc1a764d-0c90-4b85-b94a-c37e593051e0
  9. Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any...: For several months now i have been charged 9.99 a month from microsoft. Done on line chat and they couldnt find out why either my account doesnt show any subscriptions or payment methods what do i...
  10. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c