My xbox is screwed, please help

Discus and support My xbox is screwed, please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today when i got home i was expecting a game to be downloaded which i started downlaoding from the app. Now i get home to see my xbox on but my tv... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neil Mendpara, Aug 26, 2023.

1. My xbox is screwed, please help

So today when i got home i was expecting a game to be downloaded which i started downlaoding from the app. Now i get home to see my xbox on but my tv says no signal. I used a new hdmi cable, restarted it, did all the basic things on the internet. Asa last resort i tried to blindly factory reset it with a usb but that screwed it up even more. Anyone know what happened? Please feel free to ask any questions to help solve this. The warranty expires recently and now i have no option but to ask yall. Any details you need feel free to ask and pleaee help

:)

Neil Mendpara, Aug 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

My xbox is screwed, please help 🙏

Hi Neil Mendpara,

Thank you for posting your question on the Microsoft Community.

We recommend that you speak with our live support. Your issue may be related to the hardware. For hardware problems, you need to contact the Xbox Live support team directly. They have the expertise and the tools to diagnose and repair your console.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. JumbledFungus50 Win User

evertime i open youtube it asks me if i own that game

has she screwed something up and I don't know about it? my settings seem to be fine I am a gold member but no help.. help please!
  4. gds1972 Win User

Is my xbox screwed?

5. brandiesel1 Win User

Is my xbox screwed?

6. BONNIxCLYDE Win User

is my xbox screwed?

Dude all i i know is ive had to do a factory eeset on mine every 2 days for the last month.. this morning i cant launch a single app. [Mod Removed Profanity] xbox for making such a
    [Mod Removed Profanity] product and stealing my momey. I bought my xbox one on black friday last year... 10 months later this console is legit GARBAGE!! Im literally going to make a video of me smashing it to
    [Mod Removed Profanity] and replace it with a PlayStation... Do yourself a favor and sont waste any money or time trying to fix your xbox..
Thema:

My xbox is screwed, please help

1. My xbox is screwed, please help - Similar Threads - screwed please help

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. Loose screw in my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in my controller: Hi I recently got a new xbox seires x controller, i could hear something rattling round inside the body of the controller so I took off one of the side grip covers to see a loose screw sitting...
  4. I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.: i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another account which i removed the alias from and...
  5. Am I screwed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I screwed?: My xbox controller literally will not pair to my series x no matter what i do. i’ve tried everything from usb cords to unplugging it for a few minutes and nothings working. I’ve tried 4 different...
  6. Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s: I lost a few of those screws from my xbox one s and I wanted to know what kind of screws are these e2558d74-8608-40a7-8381-6e8a90347760
  7. Xbox Series X - Loose screw

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Loose screw: Yesterday i unboxed my brand new Xbox Series X after months of waiting as it was so hard to find but to my disappointment, when i unboxed it, i heard a rattling sound which was loud as if some...
  8. Screw fell while unboxing Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screw fell while unboxing Series X: Hi everyone, I just bought a Series X last week and today I've got the chance to unbox it and set it up. But while opening the wrapping around the console, I've heard some rattling and a long...
  9. Loose screw in system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in system: One of the screws that holds the back panel in place slipped out of my fingers and fell through the vents by the disc drive while I was cleaning the console. I can hear it rattle when I shake the...
  10. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]