My xbox is permanently banned? I need help

Discus and support My xbox is permanently banned? I need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so one of my alternate accounts got banned and I’m not sure why but this ultimately got my series x banned. I spent 750 dollars on that console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �ομυ λεγενδ�, Jun 14, 2023.

1. My xbox is permanently banned? I need help

Okay so one of my alternate accounts got banned and I’m not sure why but this ultimately got my series x banned. I spent 750 dollars on that console and I need help.

:)

�ομυ λεγενδ�, Jun 14, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Okay so one of my alternate accounts got banned and I’m not sure why but this ultimately got my series x banned. I spent 750 dollars on that console and I need help.
    The only ones who handle bans are the enforcement team and the only way to reach them is via the case review process.

Console bans aren't given out lightly. They are only given for the most extreme offenses to the rules and/or repeated offenses, account bans, etc and only after a thorough investigation.

So someone who has access to using your xbox had to have done something bad pretty bad for it to be console banned.

You can learn more about console bans here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-live-device-bans

If it's a temporary console ban (apparently thats a thing according to the above link) then all you can do is wait it out.

If its a permanent console ban then theres nothing that can be done. Due to the above permanent console bans are not eligible for a case review and there is no way to have them lifted. .
  3. LuanGonçalves2 Win User

Wrongfully Banned account on new xbox series s

I was permanently banned from xbox live, accused of stealing an account that is mine, that is, they banned my account for stealing another account of mine, and they are not solving anything, I need help
  4. L5U Tigers Win User

unrightfully banned

twice my account was 1 day and 2 days into a two week ban when I received an email letting me know I was permanently banned. it did not do this the first time my account was permanently banned. a week ago my account did not say reputation needs work and
    now I am banned. the first time I had reputation avoid me and needs work for months before I was permanently banned. thus making me unrightfully permanently banned.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. XBLPET or whatever needs to lift the ban on one of my accounts.
  5. PlanB FTW 666 Win User

Permanently Banned, Need Help

ok thanks for letting me know, how do i get in contact with them
  6. Qwertei Win User

Permanently Banned, Need Help

All information can be found here at

enforcement.xbox.com/home

The forums are no longer involved with the enforcement please avoid posting here next time. And please do not double post a thread ( https://forums.xbox.com/4268/t/2213494.aspx )
Thema:

1. My xbox is permanently banned? I need help - Similar Threads - permanently banned need

2. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  6. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  7. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  8. Do I need to permanently ban youtube?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to permanently ban youtube?: Theres a problem with restricted mode on youtube on xbox. Unfortunately it does nothing. Youtube shorts always seem to have extremely inapropriate videos. Why is this a problem? Is any of this...
  9. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  10. My account is currently permanently banned and I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is currently permanently banned and I need help: My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Not just...