my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix...

Discus and support my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix it at account.live.com 05c227e0-1fe9-415f-870f-dcd20442cb71 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BradyGirouard, Dec 27, 2022.

1. my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix...

my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix it at account.live.com

:)

BradyGirouard, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix it at account.live.com

Hi BradyGirouard,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread going forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi BradyGirouard,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

We're sorry for having problem signing in with your Xbox account.

Please try signing in your account and see if any error shows, there might some details on your account that needs to verify. This kind of issue mostly resolve by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com.

Let us know if any error message shows in your account. A screenshot of the error would be more helpful.

I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. jamesdeguito Win User

Can’t login to my Xbox account

Ok, so everytime I try to login to my xbox account a screen pops up saying “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” and this ‘problem’ is one that I cannot
    find, if anyone can help me with this please tell me.
  5. DebiAlameda Win User

Account

Cannot sign into xbox. Message says theres a problem with my acct. Fix it account live.com, then come back to sign in.
  6. Josh Woodstock Win User

How do I transfer a game pass onto my console?

Sadly not. When attempting to log into my account on the xbox I'm getting the following message:

Fix this on the web

There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com then come back to sign in.

However, there's nothing on that link or the xbox to explain what the problem is or how to fix it.
Thema:

my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix...

1. my xbox is not signing me into my account it says there is a problem with your account. fix... - Similar Threads - signing account says

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  4. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...: I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the...
  5. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  6. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  7. when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says...: when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says Hang on a moment while we sign you out. then something else EDIT: Moved FROM Outlook / Web / Outlook.com /...
  8. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  9. When i try to sign into my xbox account it says error 400 or 496

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign into my xbox account it says error 400 or 496: When i try to sign into my xbox account it says error 400 or 496 b79f5caf-2c79-416f-8c84-a222ce5934c6
  10. Microsoft says my account was never signed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says my account was never signed up: Help me, for some reason, Microsoft says that I've never registered my email to Microsoft and all of a sudden when I tried to log in using my pc, it gave a completely different email that I have...