My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

Discus and support My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by isaaccrane1, Jan 24, 2020.

1. isaaccrane1
    isaaccrane1 Guest

My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the actual game icon doesn't show up it shows a picture
    of internet explorer but the name of the game will still be there and on top of that my whole xbox seems to be laggy I hit the home button or any button somtimes the screen will just go black or it will take 30 seconds to respond to the action

:)

isaaccrane1, Jan 24, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Isaac,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Hey, have you tried a hard reset on your console?

- Keep your finger pressed on the XBox One button on your console hardware until it shuts down.

- Disconnect the console from the power source by unplugging the PSU physically

- Wait for roughly two minutes and connect the console back to power after

- Start your console as usual

If this doesn't work, you can try to disable the animated transitions:

Settings > Personalization > Theme & Motion > Uncheck Smooth Transitions
  4. MatthewBallew Win User

Reconnecting after live disconnect?

Hey there Suspected Starr!

70kbs just wont do. It is below the REQUIRED speed to run xbox live correctly.
  5. Wille M. Win User

My game wont run

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I've already seen this scenario in the step, and I solved it in the following way:

Access the link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

-Install Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2022 on x86 and x64 architecture (if your processor has x64 architecture, install both, not just one)

Tip: If it shows that it's already installed, select the option to remove it. Then install both again. But it is necessary to remove previously.

-Install Visual Studio 2013 on x86 and x64 architecture (if your processor has x64 architecture, install both, not just one)

Tip: If it shows that it's already installed, select the option to remove it. Then install both again. But it is necessary to remove previously.

-Install Visual Studio 2012 on x86 and x64 architecture (if your processor has x64 architecture, install both, not just one)

-Install Visual Studio 2010 on x86 and x64 architecture (if your processor has x64 architecture, install both, not just one)

-Install Visual Studio 2008 on x86 and x64 architecture (if your processor has x64 architecture, install both, not just one)

Restart the system, reinstale the game and test.

I hope these information helps somehow. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or concerns and we will try with our knowledge to offer assistance.

Hugs! :)
  6. ok4r53534 Win User

My game wont run

this is what i get whenever i run it. not just this certain game, almost every single game i play
    [​IMG]
    i'd appreciate it if someone could help me as its my summer break and i was really looking forward to playing games before school opens ;(
Thema:

1. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy - Similar Threads - running correctly game

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  6. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...

in XBoX on Windows
    My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...: My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct resolution for the game. The active signal mode won't sink with the desktop mode. the tv doesnt matter in...
  9. Dolby vison not running correctly on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby vison not running correctly on xbox series x: So i just got the vizio mqx 50 inch that can do 1080p at 240 and also has 1 hdmi slot for 4k at 120hz. Everything was working fine for a few months when i went to 4k details everything was checked...
  10. How to run Original "Bulletstorm" CD With Correct Product Key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to run Original "Bulletstorm" CD With Correct Product Key: I have a legal copy of Bulletstorm Limited Edition on CD in the original package. I have the original key which is printed on the back of game manual. The game installed properly. I cannot...