My Xbox is not installing my game that I owned

Discus and support My Xbox is not installing my game that I owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install the game and it doesn't work I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it the game doesn't work I hard reset my console the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ezra barber, Sep 5, 2023.

1. ezra barber
    ezra barber Guest

I'm trying to install the game and it doesn't work I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it the game doesn't work I hard reset my console the game still doesn't work then the last thing I did is delete my saved data and it didn't work

:)

ezra barber, Sep 5, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Ezra Barber how are you?

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this error.

I will suggest that you do a procedure on your console, it will not delete any games you have on your console, however it will require you to enter your accounts again on your console.

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Console Information.

Select Reset Console.

On the Restore console? screen, you will see three options:

Choose the option Restore and keep my games and apps.

After the procedure see if the problem has been fixed.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/digital-games

If the issue is not resolved I suggest you contact support.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  3. SolanStar Win User

Appstore-minecraft

I see i gone through order history and i see that i do own both windows 10 and xbox one minecraft yet when i install it from my owned games on my computer it says i have to buy the game straight after it's installed.
  4. BackupSkink904 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store

Hi!

I found the solution to my problem. Apparently FH4 was installed by my friend when he owned that laptop. Because I was logged in with my own xbox account on the xbox app, it used my xbox account to run the game. So yeah, I assumed the physical version was
    also play-anywhere, but it was just a coincidence that I was logged in with the xbox account.

Sorry for bothering you! It was my mistake for not remembering I didn't install the game myself.
  5. zacron89 Win User

outer worlds wont launch

i am having problems my self on xbox beta pc the game will not install when i click install it gose back to install button and it fleshes pre owned under the picture of the game
  6. Gamertown19 Win User

I own a game I didn't buy on Xbox live store

it wasn't on my ready to install list. I just went to wwe 2k17 Xbox store page, and it says I owned the game. It says "With Xbox gold play the game for free or buy to own".
Thema:

1. My Xbox is not installing my game that I owned - Similar Threads - installing game owned

2. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  3. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  4. Can't install game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game I own: Hello all. I'm having some trouble installing a game I own on my PC. I've uninstalled the GameServices, restarted my PC. Uninstalled Xbox app and reinstalled, but no luck. I did recently reset...
  5. Why can't I install the game I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the game I own?: My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play the game so I uninstalled it and now I cannot...
  6. When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...: [img] [img] Proof: 03f1b3b9-fdae-402d-b939-533e82b93d62
  7. Why am I being prompted to buy a game i own and installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being prompted to buy a game i own and installed?: I reinstalled COD Cold War. I installed all 5 parts (campaign, online, etc) plus 2 bonus content packs. Everytime I go to enter and play it i am prompted to buy the game again for $60. I own the...
  8. My Microsoft store won't allow me to install games I own.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't allow me to install games I own.: This issue has being happening to me for years and I never been able to fix it I have tried MANY different methods and are unable to get it working. I should mention that my computer has been...
  9. How can I install a game I own, but is not in my library on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install a game I own, but is not in my library on PC?: I wanted to install a game that I own on my Xbox to my PC. The game is Sea of Thieves, and as I said, I own the game on the account. The problem is that when I try to install it onto my PC, it...
  10. How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...: Ok so on cities skylines remastered it is claiming that I don’t own map pack 2, plazas & promenades, and financial districts. Even though I own all 3 of these packs. I read somewhere that you can...