My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K

Discus and support My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need some help! I have been recording 4K content on my XBOX ONE X for over a year, about 2 months ago it stopped working. I was able to record 1 hour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P BRODAS, May 6, 2020.

1. P BRODAS
    P BRODAS Guest

I need some help! I have been recording 4K content on my XBOX ONE X for over a year, about 2 months ago it stopped working. I was able to record 1 hour of 4K gameplay before with no problems. Now I start recording and it will stop recording just seconds
    after I start it. I have since purchased a new external storage for it and still does not work. Does anyone know how to fix this? My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K :(

:)

P BRODAS, May 6, 2020
  2. IGodlyIBeast Win User

I need help with this also i cant even record 4k 30 secs anymore
  3. P BRODAS Win User

Right!? This started happening to me right after they said they were going to remove some services due to the influx on their servers because of the pandemic. The only thing was that, they never talked about removing that service. Hopefully someone can
    give us an answer and possibly a solution :/
  4. MindOfTim Win User

My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

I dont think it is, like I said my daughters xbox worked perfectly with everything else the same on my tv. The only issue is with the game DVR on my xbox
  5. MindOfTim Win User

I haven't tried this yet as it hadn't ovcured to me the Xbox settings may have automatically changed themselves, as soon as I get home I will try these steps and let you know if it worked 🙂

I had wondered if it was to do with the recent update, or the fact my Xbox is on the insider programme that's causing the issue. Thank you for the advice and I will let you know if it works later today
  6. schnurren Win User

Thema:

1. My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K - Similar Threads - longer allowing record

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.: I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them. (Unrelated but I think it might might help) Some of the games are not viewable in my...
  9. Why not allow the ability to gift old games no longer wanted?

in XboX Insiders
    Why not allow the ability to gift old games no longer wanted?: Why not allow xbox users to gift their old games they no longer play or want? If we had a hard copy of a game and was done with it we would just put it up for sale on eBay, take it to gamestop, or...
  10. My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR: Hi guys! My Xbox one X which has the same tv connected as always (it's a pretty decent LG OLED with HDR) and I have tried both with and without the same external hard drive that has been used to...