My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

Discus and support My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zachary woodward, Nov 11, 2023.

1. My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the hours of 5-12.

:)

zachary woodward, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the hours of 5-12.

Hi Zachary W, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear this, I honestly don't think it's a problem with the console but rather with the internet at your University. Have you already tried to talk to the person in charge of the internet there?

What I would personally recommend is to perform an ignition cycle. To do this, you must follow these steps:

If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices. Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart.

You can also take a look at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection-errors

I hope this information is useful to you, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. DA SWAGNEMITE Win User

Certain websites wont load on IE for Xbox 360

Random pages. I looked to see if this was an internet issue by hooking my xbox up via ethernet and wifi. Niether of them made a difference.
  4. kmanxyi Win User

How To Install Add-ons

Is it possible to hook up the ethernet cord to my laptop and the xbox and download it that way?
  5. MR NOSFERATU Win User

My Xbox won't connect

ok first before hooking ur ethernet cables up turn off ur modem and router and xbox then hook them all up turn back on and see how that works for u
  6. MR NOSFERATU Win User

My Xbox won't connect

ok first before hooking ur ethernet cables up turn off ur modem and router and xbox then hook them all up turn back on and see how that works for u
Thema:

My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

1. My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my... - Similar Threads - hooked university’s Ethernet

2. My xbox wont hook to the internet completly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont hook to the internet completly: My xbox is connected to the internet when you open the home menu, but the home screen shows it disconnected, its also not allowing me to play gamepass games because im “not connected to the...
  3. Cant get hooked up to wifi or hotspot

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get hooked up to wifi or hotspot: Can someone help me im new to xbox and i got a Series S today and cant get it to hook up to my hotspot or wifi. Can someone help? submitted by /u/The_Swagg_Stop [link] [comments]
  4. Can you hook up a Xbox 1 with a mini electronic keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you hook up a Xbox 1 with a mini electronic keyboard: Can you play a xbox1 mini electronic keyboard launch pad 37 with xbox1 0203ed82-5a9b-4bbc-85bf-d79d38989987
  5. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  6. How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range: How to get my xbox to hook up to my monitor without saying out of range 2322cf21-144f-41c8-a428-2a0a1edba417
  7. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  8. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  9. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...: I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked...
  10. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...