My Xbox is extremly slow

Discus and support My Xbox is extremly slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I bought an Xbox One S. The seller has already told me that it won't start. When it arrived, I tried it straight away. It actually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christian Luther, Jun 7, 2024.

1. My Xbox is extremly slow

A few weeks ago I bought an Xbox One S. The seller has already told me that it won't start. When it arrived, I tried it straight away. It actually turned on, but it only comes on sometimes and sometimes I just have a black screen. And when it starts, it takes a lot of time for all the processes. At first, i reset the Xbox. Now It takes at least 15 to 20 minutes to finish the “Preparing console” screen.

Iam thankful for every tip. If you need more Information, feel free to write.

Christian from Germany

:)

Christian Luther, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

My Xbox is extremly slow

It sounds like hard drive is failing. It seems like the seller has potentially scammed you. Only Microsoft can officially replace the hard drive and the repair cost would likely be considerably more than what you paid for this broken console.
  3. cristiano1976pt Win User

slow downloads

the download speed is every day terrible..... i'm trying to download Titanfall to my new external Drive.... and is extremly slow. And no it is not a Bandwitch problem on my Site..... other downloads over PC or Laptop works great.... but xbox live servers
    everytime are extremly slow... it is a microsoft problem.... and we stupid Gold Members are paying a lot of money for nothing. A shame MS.
  4. SeesternGolem45 Win User

Halo 5 day one update frozen

The update is 9 gb big and u said ur internet is extremly slow. The question is how slow? Because on my xbox the first 84% came from the disc and after that the update with 9gb started which u have to download
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Extremly slow installation time!

Hey there -

Have you tried installing your games while your console is set in
    offline mode
    ? You can also take a peek at the troubleshooting guide for
    slow downloads and installs
    and see if any of the steps/suggestions there help you out.

Let us know how those work for you. :)
  6. JUICENASH77 Win User

My download speeds are extremly slow for last few days

I have call reference # 1368242682 from last night where it sped up for about 10mins then went right back to running slow.
Thema:

My Xbox is extremly slow

1. My Xbox is extremly slow - Similar Threads - extremly slow

2. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  3. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  4. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  5. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  6. Xbox One extremely slow download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One extremely slow download: For about a year now, I noticed my xbox one has taken significantly longer to download game updates than it has in the past. To remedy that, I turned on automatic updates while the xbox is in...
  7. I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...: This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings app and when it does and I leave, the xbox just...
  8. Xbox 1 s extremely slow for no reason after recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 s extremely slow for no reason after recent update: So I haven't touched my Xbox 1 S in 2 years due to having next Gen console. I recently set it up from a factory reset and now it's extremely slow. I've done multiple factory resets and none of...
  9. Series X Download speeds extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Download speeds extremely slow: [img] [img] This is a comparison between a network speed test and then trying to download an update for a game. These were taken back to back, how can the download speed be so poor when I’ve got...
  10. Extremely Slow Download Speeds on PC Xbox App and only get half of my speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely Slow Download Speeds on PC Xbox App and only get half of my speed: I tried everything on this forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/extremely-slow-download-speeds-on-pc-xbox-app/fc348776-9a67-42ef-a737-e3710fa874b8 but nothing works. My...