My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet

Discus and support My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is connected to the but it's not got internet 23ebdaee-10e4-4939-9303-af491378f044 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex King4, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Alex King4
    Alex King4 Guest

My Xbox is connected to the but it's not got internet

:)

Alex King4, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet

Ok, in this case I'm going to release your question so that another expert can give you better help, okay?
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Alex King4,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting to the internet on your Xbox. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure your internet connection is working properly by testing it on another device, such as a phone or laptop.

2. Restart your Xbox: Try restarting your Xbox by turning it off and then back on again.

3. Reset your network settings: Go to Settings > Network > Network settings > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. Then, change your primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and your secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4.

4. Check for updates: Make sure your Xbox is up to date by going to Settings > System > Updates.

5. Reset your modem and router: Try resetting your modem and router by unplugging them for 30 seconds and then plugging them back in.

6. Try to connect your console through wired connection by using an Ethernet cable. Because directly connected to the modem it will give you a secured network connection

If the issue still persist, you may check this support article: Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

I hope this will help you. We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Alex King4 Win User

It was working fine last night so just today.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I understand, did it work correctly before or have you always had this problem?
Thema:

1. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet - Similar Threads - connected WiFi got

2. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  3. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  4. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  5. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  6. Wifi connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection.: I just got an xbox series x and it won't connect to the wifi. It says my password is incorrect. 5dff2def-f696-473a-a4c1-c8cb04521e7a
  7. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  8. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  9. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet: My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet 5d2ff4c6-045a-4ee3-a9b8-373ba2d54748
  10. So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...: Just looking for answers Working Xbox one S Doesnt connect to wifi Skips wifi password screen He has never had this problem before Please in need of help e3df8bf4-3887-4a3f-a192-3be36394ce35