My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

Discus and support My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gilbert Williamson, Apr 9, 2024.

1. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem

:)

Gilbert Williamson, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Messaging System

Which internet browser are you using?

Let's try clearing your cache and history on the browser of your choice, restart the browser, then try signing in and sending that message again. Let us know if there's any change with that :) If not, please try a different browser to see if that helps clear
    it up.
  3. GDIW X KillaZ Win User

LOCKED - Microsoft calling support said come here

How can I file a complaint if I don't know who they are?

I just rang up and they told me I tell the Moderator and they will put a note or something to say that I was hacked so I don't get banned for it. I do have control of my account, I'm now worrying I'll be banned for their actions on it.
  4. Lightblade47 Win User

Messaging System

Which internet browser are you using?

Let's try clearing your cache and history on the browser of your choice, restart the browser, then try signing in and sending that message again. Let us know if there's any change with that :) If not, please try a different browser to see if that helps clear
    it up.Th
    The problem I don't think is with a browser. I tried internet explorer, google chrome, and mozilla firefox. I tried on 3 different computers, 2 being laptops and the third being a public computer that I can access to. I get the same problem in all of them.
    It also does not work on the iphone unless it's directly through the xbox app.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Runtime error on my live account whilst access Forums

Try clearing you internet browser cache and history, then close ALL internet browsers, and then try again. Let us know if this takes care of the issue for you.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Reward Points for gold renewal not showing after nearly 2 weeks!

[quote user="Mister Switch"]

yeah thats right. im just saying its not browser dependant.

[/quote]

Ah, correct. The issue I was having was occurring in Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari, regardless of being on my personal PC or company MacBook Pro and regardless of how many times I cleared each browser's cache and Cookies.
Thema:

My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

1. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up - Similar Threads - internet browser says

2. Can we get better internet browsers on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get better internet browsers on xbox: Microsoft I’ve about had it with your browser. Microsoft Edge is the worst internet browser I’ve ever used it’s laggy and I can barely watch a movie without pausing it for 10 minutes to load. And...
  3. How do I get the mouse back on Xbox Internet Browser

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the mouse back on Xbox Internet Browser: Every time I try to do something the mouse won't show. * Moved from Bing. f42e4b4b-e93e-4d0f-8204-7904337f579a
  4. Xbox 360 Internet Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Internet Browser: What should I do now to browse internet on xbox if internet explore is unavailable today? 49246bab-19ab-4840-afc2-0bb6f942c6c5
  5. Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?: My dad won't give the xbox one and I really wanna browse the internet for some reason on my TV, but I don't have a smart TV. Is there a way around this? Honestly I don't know if this question is...
  6. Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation: I'm looking to buy Xbox series X. Main usage will be play my dvd movie and internet navigation. Will I need to buy "Xbox live" subscription to navigate on the internet like on my Xbox 360. if...
  7. No Internet Browser anymore? Was this a stealth removal??

in XboX Insiders
    No Internet Browser anymore? Was this a stealth removal??: I didn't realize this until today but there is no official internet browser anymore available. When was it removed and why? I checked my "Owned Apps", checked "Hidden" and I checked the store, no...
  8. Xbox Series X internet speeds - The Xbox browser says full speeds but Xbox OS network test...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X internet speeds - The Xbox browser says full speeds but Xbox OS network test...: The internet speeds in the Xbox settings test are very slow, particularly the upload speeds. However, the speeds for the ookla test in the XBOX Edge browser state the same speeds as my other...
  9. Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app: I've just connected a new modem and although my xbox360 can connect and download updates from xbox live, access apps such as netflix, etc. when I try to access sites (even suggested sites) from...
  10. internet exploer browser for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet exploer browser for xbox 360: is internet explorer not supported by Microsoft any more if so then what other browser is keeping in mind that not being supported means no internet browsing therefor no downloading via Xbox 360...