My xbox headset chat isn't working

Discus and support My xbox headset chat isn't working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The chat mixer isn't working on my xbox wireless headset, I can't adjust it through the menu or the headset itself. I've tried everything from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UlisesRamirezlo, Apr 4, 2022.

1. My xbox headset chat isn't working

The chat mixer isn't working on my xbox wireless headset, I can't adjust it through the menu or the headset itself. I've tried everything from resetting the headset to clearing the MAC address. I don't know what to do. The volume is set on game so I can't hear game or party chat.

:)

UlisesRamirezlo, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Were you able to disconnect and re-sync the headset?
  3. UlisesRamirezlo Win User

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I tried this and it hasn't worked so far.
  4. UlisesRamirezlo Win User

The problem is that the left dial dosen't work, it can rotate but it doesn't actually change the volume. It stuck on game audio and I can't hear game or party chat.
  5. UlisesRamirezlo Win User

Oh ok, thanks for the help
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

1. My xbox headset chat isn't working - Similar Threads - headset chat isn't

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  7. My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...: My setting in the party is set to party chat, my headset is set to neutral, I've tried updating, I've tried repairing, and I've tried turning everything off and back on. I can hear people in game...
  8. Headset Chat Mixer Isn't Working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset Chat Mixer Isn't Working.: Headset chat mixer acts as the headset volume slider. Sliding the tab to the game side will increase both game and party chat, whereas the other direction decreases both. No other apps or audios...
  9. Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help: My headset mic only works in party chat not regular play. Please help me! a200172f-86d1-4061-a4e4-a408239aeb58
  10. how to have voice chat through headset only, off when headset isn't being used

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to have voice chat through headset only, off when headset isn't being used: I can't take hearing the ambiance noise of everyones living room via their kinect. I kept hearing a room full of kids crying for snacks yesterday. Just plain creepy. I don't want to plug in a...