My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...

Discus and support My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been struggling for an hour eda9f1f2-18de-41e2-8dfc-8fbbb7f60ca7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaycob Garcia, Feb 12, 2023.

1. My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...

I’ve been struggling for an hour

:)

Jaycob Garcia, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid and covered for yet still won’t boot anything up

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to validate the status of the subscription. Please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Make sure that it is "active" and that the renewal/expiration date is correct as well. Once confirmed, simply remove and re-add your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. Panno92 Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

Do you have a base Gamepass or a Gamepass Ultimate subscritpion?

Because there is a huge difference... if you have the base gamepass you can definetly have a separate gold subscritpion, I had this situation in the past.

But if you have the gamepass ultimate the situation is different since all the other subscriptions are absorbed by the ultimate.

In general if you cancel a subscription you will immediately lose all the benefits, for example if you cancel the gamepass you will not be able to play any gamepass game immediately.

If you only cancel the recurring billing you will maintein all the beniefist up to the point it has been paid to.
  4. Enderandrew Win User

Gamepass with Payment Plan

Thank you. Now I have one follow-up question.

I already have Gamepass Ultimate paid up through April 2023. I believe you're only allowed to have 3 years of Gamepass paid in advance. What will happen if I claim the 2 years of Gamepass on my console? Should I wait until I'm down to 1 year of prepaid Gamepass? Will the 2 years expire if I don't claim it by a certain point?
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
  6. FatalDarkprince Win User

Game pass

Hello there, first open up your gamepass app and see if you dont already have gamepass ultimate or unless your regular gamepass is expired. If it doesn't let you upgrade from console, try the browser website or buy a gamepass ultimate giftcard and redeem it. It will automatically upgrade it to ultimate. Hope this helps!
Thema:

My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...

1. My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid... - Similar Threads - has gamepass ultimate

2. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  3. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  4. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  5. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  6. My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...: I downloaded CoD MW2 from gamepass a few days ago for my Xbox series X. I’ve been playing fine no problems, but today my game has crashed. My online profile has glitched itself to 10th prestige...
  7. I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever: I purchased a xbox gamepass subscription online for 1 month and tried reedeeming it on my xbox s but it has been stuck loading forever now, i tried going to the website and try to reedeem the code...
  8. My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...: It started off with just ARK: Survival Evolved. But we quickly realised it was all of her gamepass games. It seems to just be her effected as I am also a gamepass member & they all work perfectly...
  9. I want to delete my minecraft account but my gamepass has expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to delete my minecraft account but my gamepass has expired: So i had gamepass but its expired and now i want to delete it and i cant. 4d6cdd9a-54ae-4b24-b4e5-3fc72883f45e
  10. Has Microsoft ended modding support through xbox app/gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Microsoft ended modding support through xbox app/gamepass?: From what I've searched I should be able to "enable mods" on games like Skyrim and Fallout through game pass. I should be able to see if a game support mods from its description page, but these...