my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...

Discus and support my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Alerted46 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alerted46, Dec 16, 2020.

1. /u/Alerted46
    /u/Alerted46 Guest

my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...

/u/Alerted46, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Katpau79 Win User

My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!!

I’ve tried changing the hdmi wire’s and unplugging it for 10 seconds. I’ve kept it unplugged for a day and still stuck on the green screen with the xbox logo.
  3. Erica Hart1 Win User

Why won’t mw2 get past the title screen?

Hi!

So for the last 2 days I have been dealing with the MW2 not loading. It gets stuck on the COD screen. When I first restart the game it will do status pop up where it says stuff like the loading drivers and all the stuff, but once it is finished I hit A to start it never moves from that screen. I’ve literally done everything. Turned the console off and on. Restarted game. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Unplugged the Xbox. Made sure my connection was good. Like you name it I’ve done it. I’ve even deleted my saved date from the console and then went back and had it deleted from everywhere. I’m very frustrated.
  4. Krustykashew (Chris Win User

Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?

i i just ran a test on my wired connection, i have 50ms latency. i’ve made sure that my apps have all been up to date. i’ve had this issue multiple times on stream and it sucks to have a laggy stream. i’ve checked my pc’s cpu usage, without the stream i’m at .08%-1.5%, with the stream i’m at 4%-5%. if there’s anything else i can try, let me know please
  5. RAGEFAN420 Win User

Xbox marketplace not working

I’ve tried three different browsers and all of them seem to get stuck on the loading circle after I hit confirm purchase. Nothing on the 360 marketplace will go past the loading screen when I try to purchase it. I’ve also made sure my address was matching my only card on file and still nothing. I’d really like to buy Left 4 Dead 2 but the 360 marketplace is a disaster.
  6. Noah W1 Win User

Why can't I buy Skate 2 on Xbox marketplace?

This has been an ongoing problem for a couple months now. I’ve tried again and again and I keep getting stuck in a loading screen loop.
Thema:

1. my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve... - Similar Threads - has been stuck

2. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  3. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  4. Why has my fallout 4 been stuck like this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my fallout 4 been stuck like this?: [img] I can't delete it from the queue, move it, or pause it. I have also tried to delete the app and redownload it but it stays there. 3d095b12-28ad-41e5-becb-faf53c9f0011
  5. My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...: My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change, anything I can do? 560d1805-1c80-48ab-abad-5f004b23ff52
  6. I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever: I purchased a xbox gamepass subscription online for 1 month and tried reedeeming it on my xbox s but it has been stuck loading forever now, i tried going to the website and try to reedeem the code...
  7. I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in...: i dont know howw to fix it e31de86d-520a-4b32-bb82-f0bcce515e59
  8. Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%: Every game and app I try to install is stuck at 100% and won't change a7a0b8f9-5eab-4f84-a7ed-bdaed706d111
  9. My Xbox One S has been stuck on updating at 83%. I have tried reset, factory reset, offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S has been stuck on updating at 83%. I have tried reset, factory reset, offline...: My Xbox One S has been stuck on updating at 83%. I have tried reset, factory reset, offline update. But nothing works. I even took it to a repair shop to check for any hardware issues. Per the...
  10. No INSTALL / PLAY button to be found. I need help, my Minecraft W10 has been stuck on beta...

in XboX Insiders
    No INSTALL / PLAY button to be found. I need help, my Minecraft W10 has been stuck on beta...: There's no INSTALL / PLAY button to be found on my Microsoft store, I need help. submitted by /u/BlackSpyder714 [link] [comments]