My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...

Discus and support My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change, anything I can do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keaton Taylor, Aug 29, 2023.

1. My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...

My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change, anything I can do?

:)

Keaton Taylor, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change, anything I can do?

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Keaton Taylor,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are experiencing freezing issue with your Xbox Console. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When does the issue happen? Is it during installing game or installing update?

2. Are you getting error message or error code?

3. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to help resolve the issue?

For the meantime, you can try power cycle your Xbox Console. Here is how:

• Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

If the issue happens when launching an app, you can try restarting the app:

• To quit and restart an app on your Xbox: On the Home screen, select My games & apps > Apps. Highlight the app, and then press the Menu button on the controller. If the option to Quit is present, select it. (If it's not present, the app is not currently running.) Once you're sure the app is closed, try to launch the app again.

For your reference, see: How to restart or power cycle your Xbox console | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Dale Krug Win User

My profile on XSX only shows what Xbox 360 games I am playing. Does anyone have a fix?

Same issue here. Started playing silent hill 2 and 3 and had the game title stuck over night. Tried loading up other games like Destiny 2, fortnite, COD and it still displays silent hill. Loaded up metal gear rising and now it’s stuck on that game title. I’ve tried the solution given but it doesn’t work. Any other ideas or will this be looked into?
  5. FabioDe Win User

XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS

I days ago I had downloaded gears of war 2 the game I finished it and I tried to download gears of war 3 it arrives like everyone at 79% then it restarts. but trying to uninstall GOW2 and doing the download again for GOW2 I download it without problems
    even now while GOW 3 nothing works.
  6. KerryBrathwaite Win User

COD crashed my Xbox One S

hi morning....

Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%

Its been stuck like this for nearly 24 hours and still no progress and i done a hard restart and I turned it off and unplugged it for a couple of hours and it keeps on getting stuck at 66%/86%. I NEED HELP PLS.
Thema:

My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...

1. My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s... - Similar Threads - has been stuck

2. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  3. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  4. Why has my fallout 4 been stuck like this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my fallout 4 been stuck like this?: [img] I can't delete it from the queue, move it, or pause it. I have also tried to delete the app and redownload it but it stays there. 3d095b12-28ad-41e5-becb-faf53c9f0011
  5. I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever: I purchased a xbox gamepass subscription online for 1 month and tried reedeeming it on my xbox s but it has been stuck loading forever now, i tried going to the website and try to reedeem the code...
  6. I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in...: i dont know howw to fix it e31de86d-520a-4b32-bb82-f0bcce515e59
  7. Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%: Every game and app I try to install is stuck at 100% and won't change a7a0b8f9-5eab-4f84-a7ed-bdaed706d111
  8. My Xbox One S has been stuck on updating at 83%. I have tried reset, factory reset, offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S has been stuck on updating at 83%. I have tried reset, factory reset, offline...: My Xbox One S has been stuck on updating at 83%. I have tried reset, factory reset, offline update. But nothing works. I even took it to a repair shop to check for any hardware issues. Per the...
  9. No INSTALL / PLAY button to be found. I need help, my Minecraft W10 has been stuck on beta...

in XboX Insiders
    No INSTALL / PLAY button to be found. I need help, my Minecraft W10 has been stuck on beta...: There's no INSTALL / PLAY button to be found on my Microsoft store, I need help. submitted by /u/BlackSpyder714 [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.: I have not played my Xbox in awhile due to a broken controller and have been attempting to update it, but the percentage remains at 2% and 749 MegaBytes (it has been 9 hours). submitted by...