My xbox has been lagging constantly. Shows me the error message "took to long" for ...

Discus and support My xbox has been lagging constantly. Shows me the error message "took to long" for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried resetting, pretty much everything you can try. nothing has worked please someone help. some games do work like black ops 3 but it takes about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RECREATIVEassXx, Aug 18, 2016.

1. My xbox has been lagging constantly. Shows me the error message "took to long" for ...

Ive tried resetting, pretty much everything you can try. nothing has worked please someone help. some games do work like black ops 3 but it takes about 10 minutes to load up main menu then i go on multiplayer and load up a game which takes annother 5 minutes
    just to kick me out of the game completely. I need some help>

:)

RECREATIVEassXx, Aug 18, 2016
  2. evertonsj4
    evertonsj4 Guest
    Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available

evertonsj4, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Took to long to respond need help

When ever i try to start a game or app I always get the error message. It took to long to start. Then the error code 0x8027025a and I've tried to restart my xbox and everything the troubleshoot has told me to do and it still won't load

HungryCandy54, Aug 18, 2016
  4. JohnRybock
    JohnRybock Guest

My xbox has been lagging constantly. Shows me the error message "took to long" for ...

I've had a similar issue, but not quite as bad. It is only when trying to go to the Home menu, and it doesn't happen all the time. 30 seconds or so after hitting home, usually when in OneGuide, and eventually puts up that same message.

JohnRybock, Aug 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: