My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help

Discus and support My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how my cousin and I both game share with each other and someone has un gameshared with him and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Redvenom16, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Redvenom16
    Redvenom16 Guest

Hi my Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how my cousin and I both game share with each other and someone has un gameshared with him and I don’t have anymore left so now he can’t play any games or go online just wondering if there’s anything you could to get help out thank you

:)

Redvenom16, Oct 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and hardware bans.
  3. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Xbox is garbage

If you gameshare with somebody that you know, you wouldn’t be able to play any of the games you have purchased without wifi. You would only be able to play the games that whomever you gameshare with has bought. I don’t know if this is quite your problem,
    but it might help.
  4. MoreJAX Win User

*BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*

No my games are on a different Xbox so I can only play free boring ones like fortnite, rocket league roblox etc but I have not used a switch and it’s new Xbox so I don’t know where they went I think my freinds are gamesharing but I don’t want them to and now can’t stop them from gamesharing which is just stupid.
  5. AnchorHound Win User

Issues for Looking for Group- Xbox

Issue has been fixed. I don’t know how, but it has.
  6. sksharma_11 Win User

Gameshare

Game sharing is an amazing feature present on Xbox one which let you share your all games with one and only one friend (or relatives). Both users can share games of Xbox one with each other and play all the titles which are available in-game libraries.
    Xbox game sharing is very simple but if you don’t know how to gameshare on Xbox one

then don’t worry because we are here to explain you each and every step to share your Xbox one games with your friends.
Thema:

1. My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help - Similar Threads - has been gameshared

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  6. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  7. My friend has been falsely banned??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been falsely banned??: I am writing this to inform you that my friend has been falsely banned on Xbox. So, my friend and I joined this group chat and they turned out to be extremely toxic, my friend said that one of...
  8. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  9. if an xbox gift card has been destroyed?

in XBoX on Windows
    if an xbox gift card has been destroyed?: instead of scratching off the area to reveal gift card code, my very young son peeled it off into millions of little peieces that cannot be fixed. any way customer service can find a code through...
  10. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3