My xbox has been ejecting the disk when I'm playing the game and turning on by itself

Discus and support My xbox has been ejecting the disk when I'm playing the game and turning on by itself in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help my xbox has been turning on by itself and it ejecting the disk while I'm playing! Please help! 02109ef5-2b19-45b1-8448-f8ed26c090dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwesomeRachel, Sep 21, 2017.

1. My xbox has been ejecting the disk when I'm playing the game and turning on by itself

please help my xbox has been turning on by itself and it ejecting the disk while I'm playing! Please help!

:)

AwesomeRachel, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Zeralonde
    Zeralonde Guest
    Console turns itself on, ejects disc

My Xbox One has been turning on all by itself and ejecting the disc. Seconds later, it takes the disc back in - sometimes turning off, sometimes remaining on. This is especially annoying when I am sleeping, as the constant "ding" sound of the ejection keeps
    me awake.

No, a hard reset did not work.

Any and all ideas are appreciated.

Zeralonde, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Tenshibero
    Tenshibero Guest
    Console turns itself on, ejects disc

I have the same problem, ill like to blame the new update ever since my xbox one when crazy, turning off by itself, ejecting my disc games and disconnecting my controller every 5 seconds help

Tenshibero, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

My xbox has been ejecting the disk when I'm playing the game and turning on by itself

Sounds like it has a faulty censor.

If it's not that, sometimes if you have another device synced up to the Xbox, like a phone or table, it could be causing that to happen.

If it is the censor, you may need to call about a repair.

5. Geth Win User

Sounds like it has a faulty censor.

If it's not that, sometimes if you have another device synced up to the Xbox, like a phone or table, it could be causing that to happen.

If it is the censor, you may need to call about a repair.
  6. Raijin KC Win User

Xbox One randomly ejects disk or turns on.

i have the same problem with my xbox one. i found that if you take the disk out after playing, the xbox will not turn on by itself but you can still here the eject noise while its off sometimes. it still ejects my disk by itself also while im playing a game
    sometimes as well
  7. Achaiah-040A6997-E54 Win User

Xbox Slim will turn off at random...

My xbox 360 slim will do something similar. It seems to beep at random times, the beep sound is the same as the eject or on/off sound. Most of the time the xbox will stay on and have no problems however sometimes it will just turn off or the disk tray will
    open. I really want to know what is causing this! Haha. If the brick is not unplugged then the xbox will turn itself on and open the disk tray by itself, also randomly. The most worrying thing for me is that it makes the noise at random in and out of game
    play and seems to be harmless except for the few times its opened the disk drive.
  8. zSneerFulz Win User

GOW3 RESET RUBISH

Never turn the XBOX off with gears 3. Always eject the disk if it freezes. If the disk won't eject then power off.
  9. drumstick87 Win User

Xbox One randomly ejects disk or turns on.

That was the first thing i thought was the problem, so i disconnected the kinect. But Im still running into the same problem. Right now my console is off, but it still periodically "dings" even when off. And even earlier when it was off, it turned itself
    on to eject a disk. removing the disc seems to keep it from turning on, but it still beeps when off.
Thema:

1. My xbox has been ejecting the disk when I'm playing the game and turning on by itself - Similar Threads - has been ejecting

2. Has there been a game like this?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been a game like this?: Hey Xbox insiders and Xbox developers on the inside. I have a somewhat a legitimate question (after having a bottle wine and a few hits off this vape pen). And having had the first Xbox in middle...
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  6. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  7. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  8. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  9. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  10. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...