My Xbox has a big problem

Discus and support My Xbox has a big problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, when I try to turn on my Xbox it turns on for a split second then turns off. And yes I tried cleaning the fan and inside also I used the proper... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChajoeCarbajal, Jan 11, 2022.

1. My Xbox has a big problem

So, when I try to turn on my Xbox it turns on for a split second then turns off. And yes I tried cleaning the fan and inside also I used the proper equipment.

:)

ChajoeCarbajal, Jan 11, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi ! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2. If it's an Xbox One, you can try using a power brick.

Solution 3. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, please select reset then keep games and apps. No worries, no games will be removed, just sign back in using the right account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. ImAice Win User

Alright. I'm hoping for the best.
  4. ChajoeCarbajal Win User

I am currently not home at the moment but I will update you on how it goes!
  5. Ultraman1974 Win User

Help please!!!! Error code 80048821

Big thanks to DigitalAssassin. I've had this very same problem for ages. Your advice has worked prefect for all profiles on my xbox.
  6. Nesquiked Win User

Alpha Zombies/ Infection

Big Team Battle? The same Big Team Battle that like 90+% of my MM games come from has a big hacker problem?... Well, this is news to me, I thought if it was a huge problem I would have encountered one by now.
Thema:

1. My Xbox has a big problem - Similar Threads - has big problem

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. My xbox series x has a big gap in the back of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has a big gap in the back of it: My xbox series x has a big gap on the bottom right of it and the hdmi is disconnecting constantly *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen: I preorder the game when it was first available and when i played it, it had the same issue so i got it refunded now i have it off a friend and it still has the same problem i cannot play the game...
  6. Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw: At loading screen when starting game it glitches like it has troubles starting up then freezes and goes to xbox home screen.havnt been able to play since updated around5pm...
  7. Windows 10 Has BIG ISSUES, XBOX Cannot Connect to the Cloud!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Has BIG ISSUES, XBOX Cannot Connect to the Cloud!: I have had an update to Windows 10 and since then my Windows 10 games, specifically Microsoft Jackpot, will start to load and then I will get a message 'There was a problem saving your coin...
  8. The download has a big problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The download has a big problem: The daily Play works not correct. The dowload is every time not completed. This nearly for 10 days. 35e62210-d1a4-4dfe-aa7a-02f351954280
  9. Wish Xbox 360 has big final update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wish Xbox 360 has big final update: wish Xbox 360 had one more update its sad that Microsoft drop out on Xbox 360 every game I have its completely dead online like NFS shift 2 NFS undercover enemy front MX vs ATV reflex forza...
  10. how big os the initial xbox one update now since it has been out for awhile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how big os the initial xbox one update now since it has been out for awhile?: just got an xbox one and was wondering how big thw initial update is now since its been out for awhile can anyone help with this? 9fd2d2b4-8b20-4896-b4ae-ef3ae3a65f22