My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

Discus and support My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skytree1234 Sky1234, Feb 9, 2024.

1. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works

:)

Skytree1234 Sky1234, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Skytree1234 Sky1234 Win User

My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly pls help

I restarted the console via the Xbox controller and I also tried to unplug it and plug it back in but it didn't work
    [​IMG]
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly pls help

Hello Skytree1234 S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the guide. When you said you reset the console, did you do keeping apps and games?
  4. Isaac Johnson. Win User

Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”

I just held my home button and pressed “Restart console” and tried to launch it again and it worked. Hope this helps :)
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Game won't start

Either try to quit te game completely, by selecting the game on home or guide, pressing the menu button and selecting Quit game and then try again.

Or just power cycle your console by holding the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Then remove the power cable, wait for another 10 seconds, connect the power cable again, and turn your Xbox on again by pressing the Xbox button.
    Try to launch the game again.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

My Avatar editor application can’t be opened

Can you try to Quit the Avatar editor app completely? Press Xbox button and from guide hover over Xbox editor app and press menu button and select Quit. Try to launch the app again.

If this doesn't work also try to
    power cycle your console
    and try launching the app again.
Thema:

My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

1. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly... - Similar Threads - guide won’t press

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  4. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  5. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  7. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  8. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  9. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  10. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...