My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ...

Discus and support My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox got banned for no reason my little brier is 7 and he uses it I want to get unbaned I haven't done anything Andy I'm devasted for the fact I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FocalKing13239, Nov 12, 2016.

1. My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ...

my Xbox got banned for no reason my little brier is 7 and he uses it I want to get unbaned I haven't done anything Andy I'm devasted for the fact I have to be banned when I payed money

:)

FocalKing13239, Nov 12, 2016
  2. SolidPond75
    SolidPond75 Guest
    Harrased and violated by gamer

I was playing mw3 search and destroy and a kid comes outa no where using racial slurs and telling me he's going to kill me. Normally this wouldn't make mad but my 12 year old brother was playing with me and he's terrified to sleep. The guy said he was
    going to come to my house kill my parents, tie my little brother up and let him watch while I was rapped. This is unacceptable !! I filed complaints but he's still an active player and won't stop following my friends into games. Please look at the complaints
    and banned him. His gamer tag is Best Guaranteed. We are very scared, thank you for your time.

SolidPond75, Nov 12, 2016
  3. aGayyPanda
    aGayyPanda Guest
    Ive been banned for no reason

I have been banned for no reason, you guys never gave me a reason neither, I've never been banned before and it goes straight to console banned? Yes I do have an other account but it's my friends account for we can gameshare, no he is not banned so he's
    not the reason. I literally got banned for absolutely no reason

aGayyPanda, Nov 12, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ...

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

If you wish to restrict usage of your account you can set up a passkey on Xbox 360 or Xbox
    One
    . And thanks to the benefits of Home Gold, it’s easier than ever for every member of the household to create their own Xbox Live account!

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

M3tal Daz3, Nov 12, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's 7

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

If you wish to restrict usage of your account you can set up a passkey on Xbox 360 or Xbox
    One
    . And thanks to the benefits of Home Gold, it’s easier than ever for every member of the household to create their own Xbox Live account!

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you are eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Someone has threatened to ban my account!!! HELP!!!

[quote user="pmoneyxD"]has threatened my little brother to ban him for no reason ...[/quote]

[quote user="pmoneyxD"]He played last with him on Call of Duty World at War.[/quote]

was this person claiming to be xbox staff and was going to ban you or was he a normal user thats fed up with people using mods on that game and threatened to report you in the hope you get banned?
  7. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Gamertags and what they mean to you! Times change!

I got my name about 6 years ago when i was ligit fixing a lightbulb. My little brother dropped one and broke it and i for some reason decided to fix it. So my brother called be FixerBrokenLight ( lol he was little then). So that's why my name is !
  8. SOULJIA Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

HELLO ALL,

ADD MY LITTLE BROTHER PLEASE:

GT:

Just got my 8 year old brother minecraft and gave him my old xbox that I no longer play he is using my old gamer tag.. Thanks
  9. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?

My brother just got banned yesterday for no reason, he was wondering if it is because he sends GG messages to people after games?
Thema:

1. My Xbox got banned for no reason i don't normally use It and my little brother uses I but he's ... - Similar Threads - got banned reason

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. i got ban for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got ban for no reason?: i think i know why i got ban i was in a friends account and he got a year suspension and then dont tell me until i got ban so if i can tell someone what happen and get unban that would be so good...
  9. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  10. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2