My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen

Discus and support My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been experiencing this problem for the last couple of days and it has not gotten past the same spot since it started. I turn it on and it does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duggan Mr, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Duggan Mr
    Duggan Mr Guest

I have been experiencing this problem for the last couple of days and it has not gotten past the same spot since it started. I turn it on and it does the start up animation like after you restart the console but does not make it any further. My Kinect also does not turn on since this started(I don’t know if that is a coincidence or a cause) I have unplugged every cord and plugged them back in. I cannot think of anything else to try

:)

Duggan Mr, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Duggan, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please check if it allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen by following these steps:

1. Make sure the console does not have any disc inside, if so please remove it before continuing with the rest of the process.

2. Turn off the console and unplug the power cable for 30 seconds to ensure that the console is completely off. Then, plug it back in but do not turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, then press the power button on the console once without releasing the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console power-up tone again. Once you hear it, you can release the buttons.

5. The console should power on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter screen.

6. If you successfully access the troubleshooter screen, try resetting the console to its factory settings while keeping your games and apps. To do this, please select "Reset this Xbox." When prompted, choose the option to keep games and apps. This will reset the operating system and remove any potentially corrupted data causing the issue, without deleting your apps or games.

Please note that you will need to re-add your account, so it's important to know the email and password for your accounts before proceeding. Your games and apps won't be deleted, and you won't lose progress in any games since they are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

7. Check if the problem persists after performing all of the above steps.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. Try-00F1B93D-E9F3-45 Win User

Xbox One Constantly Resets

it starts up at the applying update screen and my xbox restarts back to the applying update screen. Its basically stuck in a loop
  4. Travis EH Win User

Logging in Issue

Mine gets stuck in the loading screen!It just sits there for ages. Anyone know how to reboot it? I've taken the disc out, restarted the xbox, gone out of farcry and started something else and then gone back and still stuck on the load screen. This is in
    offline mode by the way. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Michael Trusino Win User

XBOX ONE STUCK ON GREEN SCREEN! HELP!

My Xbox One has been stuck on the Green Screen for 3hours what do I do I have tried restarting ?
  6. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

after installing the patch my console restart and then stuck on load screen (green one with the xbox logo) after 30 mins y decide to insert a disc then my load screen disapear and i could complete the setup, sorry 4 my enlgish
Thema:

1. My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen - Similar Threads - gets stuck restart

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out: I accidentally put another game inside my Xbox while I already had a game in there and I don't know how to get them out it's just making this really awful sound ef8fcef9-ae76-4285-bdbb-23214ed13943
  4. How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?: I bought an expansion card recently and when I moved a game onto it, my headset lost audio but most importantly, my controller lost connection, wired or not. I contacted the expansion card company...
  5. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  6. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  7. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  8. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  9. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  10. Restart a game when it get stuck On XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart a game when it get stuck On XBox One?: Someone let me know how to restart a game after it get stuck on the main screen or blank screen on Xbox One. I don't want to get up and take the game out and put it back in. there has to be a...