My Xbox gamertag didn't change but I paid?

Discus and support My Xbox gamertag didn't change but I paid? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi; question is in the title. I had my username but I really didn't like it. So I changed it for $9.99 and thought everything was good. But when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ashlee Gatuz, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Ashlee Gatuz
    Ashlee Gatuz Guest

Hi; question is in the title.
    I had my username but I really didn't like it. So I changed it for $9.99 and thought everything was good. But when I looked to see if it changed, I saw that it didn't. In other words, I just gave $10 for nothing. Is there a fix for this?
    I initially thought that, "Okay, I gave the money. maybe I just need to try again." But nope. It said that the username i tried to change mine to was available even though I paid to change it to that. Not to mention, my order history said that the payment was successful. So i really don't know where I put my money to.

Please help. It would be appreciated.

:)

Ashlee Gatuz, Dec 29, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

How long ago did you change it? Can you try removing the account from the console and then re-adding it to see if it updates?
  3. 78c41e03-b86e-426c-9 Win User

I paid for the gamertag, but it didn't change.

In other words, I paid for a service and received only half.
    This problem problem is due to the system...

What can I do in this situation?

I suppose that a moderator can send this problem to the department specialized in this sense...
  4. 78c41e03-b86e-426c-9 Win User

I registered a return request where I specified the reason (I also attached a link to this post) and it was refused :)))

[​IMG]

The idea for which I registered a return request was to try to buy the gamertag again, hoping that there will be no more errors.

Those in the support are for nothing. So I have to sue Xbox <3 xd
  5. Smwutches Win User

Try changing your gamertag again through the website and see if it gives you the option to change each gamertag individually. If it does, you would need to change the Michael#56971 gamertag.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You actually have both tags on your profile. It looks like you changed your classic gamertag, which will show as BMicha3l in places that don't support the newer gamertag policy.
Thema:

1. My Xbox gamertag didn't change but I paid? - Similar Threads - gamertag didn't change

2. Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...: Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose it coz I've just only brought this account 4255addd-2661-4f2e-88ce-8eed063fdf7f
  3. I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I...: I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I wasn't charged for the first but I was. How can I get a refund for one of them?...
  4. My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...: So I just paid to have my gamer tag changed but instead I got what seems like two different gamer tags on top of each other with my old one being on top and the new below. I want to get rid of the...
  5. Gamertag change didn't worked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change didn't worked: Hi, I just tried to change my old gamertag with the free change but after confirming the change, my old gamertag was back (no change) and I do not have the free change anymore... Is it possible...
  6. I changed my gamertag but it didn't change on my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag but it didn't change on my profile.: So I changed my gamertag from Isk4182 to Fortfire304 and in my games, when I play them, it shows Fortfire304, which is correct. But when I go onto my xbox profile it still says Isk4182. Can anyone...
  7. I paid for the gamertag, but it didn't change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for the gamertag, but it didn't change.: Hello, I paid the amount of 10 euros to change my gamertag, but it did not change. Order number: [mod removed] Acquisition date: Thursday, June 8, 2023 The email address of the account...
  8. After paying $9.99 TWICE, my Gamertag didn't change. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After paying $9.99 TWICE, my Gamertag didn't change. Why?: How do I change my Gamertag name? I paid $9.99 TWICE (2 days in a row) and my tag didn't change. What did I do wrong? Can someone please help me? Xbox S 1ae7b044-d5ae-401d-b402-ff71ec23141c
  9. I bought a gamertag change and it charged me and didn't change my name.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a gamertag change and it charged me and didn't change my name.: I bought a gamertag change and it charged me and didn't change my name. 5e714d34-a384-4b7c-a790-c8dff42545be
  10. My gamertag didn't change!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag didn't change!: I have already used my free gamertag change a long time ago but I wanted to change my name again, so I checked if the name was available, it was, I paid the ammount required and it took the money...