My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.

Discus and support My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought game pass to play the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre. For the first week there were no issues. Yesterday when I tried to load the game up it said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaiah Malcolm, Aug 30, 2023.

1. My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.

I bought game pass to play the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre. For the first week there were no issues. Yesterday when I tried to load the game up it said I needed to purchase the game, but I have game pass and the game is still on there. I paid for the pass and was just wondering when I am gonna be able to play the game that you guys are advertising.

:)

Isaiah Malcolm, Aug 30, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gold will convert to core at the end of the month
  3. ngocphi Win User

Yes or gamepass core

Gamepass for console doesn't include gold

Core is the same price as gold and includes gold

Ultimate includes gamepass and gold

As its an online only game

Any game.that is play the murderer game.is online only usually

You will be hardpressed to find any that arent except older games
  4. Isaiah Malcolm Win User

I’m playing on a series s so I need to buy the 16.99 subscription?
  5. Isaiah Malcolm Win User

Hey just wondering I can’t find a purchase option for this gamepass core only ea play ultimate and gamepass live gold
  6. ngocphi Win User

What system ar you trying to play on

If console

Then are you sure it's not require core or gamepass ultimate ?

The game is online only you need to have core or ultimate to play
Thema:

1. My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why. - Similar Threads - game pass working

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  4. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  5. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  8. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  9. My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.: My controller works perfectly fine with my Steam games, but when it comes to the Xbox app, my controller loses it's cool and forgets it is a controller (right stick moves the mouse button and the...
  10. xbox game pass dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass dont work: I bought xbox game pass for pc on 19.12.23 and after 3 days in 22.12.23 the game pass dont work anymore and dont show up in subscriptions. The only thing that I did was change my card for new in...