My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing

Discus and support My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As i am a Member of Xbox Game Pass i installed the game when it said ''Ready to Start'' trying to launch it, will always crash in the loading screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eliudivan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. eliudivan
    eliudivan Guest

As i am a Member of Xbox Game Pass i installed the game when it said ''Ready to Start'' trying to launch it, will always crash in the loading screen (right after you start it) uninstalled it it it because i think its corrupt or something, and installed
    it again but its always in the state it was before uninstalling (Repeated this like 4 or 6 times) ¿Any Solution?

:)

eliudivan, Oct 9, 2018
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Mr Boozyhead, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there Eliud!

I would recommend going through this Support Article "Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space" and if this does
    not work then I would recommend going through a
    Power cycle
    your Xbox One (when you go through the article just follow the steps under "physically power cycle the console.")

If this does not work then maybe going through a
    Soft factory reset
    (Keep games and apps) Just simply make sure that you have your account login information so that you are able to recover your account.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Oct 9, 2018
  5. eliudivan
    eliudivan Guest
    Thanks for the help but i already contacted support and solved it I still appreciate it

eliudivan, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Eliud!

I would recommend going through this Support Article "Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space" and if this does
    Power cycle
    your Xbox One (when you go through the article just follow the steps under "physically power cycle the console.")

Soft factory reset
    (Keep games and apps) Just simply make sure that you have your account login information so that you are able to recover your account.

I hope this helps!

8. eliudivan Win User

Hey there Eliud!

Power cycle

Soft factory reset

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C
    Thanks for the help but i already contacted support and solved it I still appreciate it
  9. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Metro 'Redux' confirmed

10. danielun1 Win User

cant get metro exodus game pass pc to launch

ok will this make me reinstall my games? also is metro exodus windows and metro reduxx 2033 the same? as i can get 2033 to launch but not metro exodus? metro redux only has 4 graphics settings wich is odd

also how do i install xbox app with admin privileges as i got it through the windows store in win10
Thema:

1. My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing - Similar Threads - game Metro 2033

2. Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games: I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are appearing on my Xbox and the Microsoft store thinks...
  3. I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...: I have purchased metro exodus as a pre-order. I have not played it for a long time. . I am not sure how to happened. I have try resetting my xbox and hard resetting....
  4. Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...: So, i saw that Metro Last Light would be removed from game pass on the 31st of August. i decided to quickly play it so i dont have to buy it later. i last played it today at 13:00, then played...
  5. no puedo iniciar mi juego el metro exodus. -[Translation - i can't start my game the exodus...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo iniciar mi juego el metro exodus. -[Translation - i can't start my game the exodus...: hola gente buenas mi consulta es. llevo jugando bastante al metro exodus y de la nada no pude entrar mas al juego. quiero ingresar y me sale un cartel que me dice que en estos momentos metro...
  6. Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?: Hello Guys, I've had Metro exodus for some time in my account in XBOX game pass and I have recently started playing it. Yesterday I was playing fine, but today I was receiving an error the whole...
  7. Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey Guys So it seems Metro was updated in the last week. I ran into issues updating the game at all (It would just not allow me to update? Kept coming up with an error) until I checked for...
  8. Metro Exodus Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Game Pass: Bonjour, J'ai téléchargé le jeu Metro Exodus via le Game Pass pour pc et j'ai pu jouer au jeu tranquillement jusqu'aujourd'hui. Depuis ce matin je n'arrive pas jouer plus de 10 min avant que le...
  9. FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version: Hi there, I have a big issues with Metro 2033 Redux. If I play it via Epic I have 144fps in game. If I play it with Xbox Game Pass Beta APP it will run with 11 fps, not more. How can I solve that...
  10. Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC): So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I run it at 1920x1080, it remains in windowed...