My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...

Discus and support My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Henlow My xbox series s game froze then when I turned it on and of it got stuck of the xbox startup screen 5595b5bc-3a64-41bc-b496-a1c057d2b803 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jamie Green1, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Jamie Green1
    Jamie Green1 Guest

My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...

Henlow My xbox series s game froze then when I turned it on and of it got stuck of the xbox startup screen

:)

Jamie Green1, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load screen and has atayed on therecfor ages

Hello Jamie G, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

In this case you would have to contact support and ask them to help you create an out-of-warranty repair order. Remember to have the payment method associated with your profile to cover the repair cost. You can find the cost through this link

https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Remember that this forum is a discussion channel and that as an independent advisor, I am a common gamer just like you, so I am not a Microsoft/Xbox employee and I do not have access to the system to be able to help you beyond the recommendations that I give you. gave.

source of information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/262ed2ed-17fa-4949-aa50-b0d0e7c5073e

This information is not mine, it is from the independent advisor Ulises F, the credits will be directed to his person.

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Merry christmas.

Greetings,
    Oskayra.
  3. J4me5 R0ck5 Win User

Game Freezing at Main Menu

Just did a reinstall but it didn't work, definitely seems to be an interaction with Xbox live causing the issue. I went offline loaded it up and seemed OK. I went to the dash and went online, with the game still open, thought I had managed a workaround
    as I got to my save and managed to get the game to load however as soon as I tried to access the camp fire the game stuttered and crashed again. Hopefully the developer and Xbox live can fix this as it worked fine until yesterday.
  4. Evie McCarthy Win User

Error 0x801901f7

hi please can you help me?

I updated fortnite this morning

went on xbox support to view status

went to games & gaming and saw a persona 5 royal issue

it says I may have problems launching games

I go into fortnite to load into matches but it just crashes my Xbox makes the screen turn black or turns it off.

I reported this issue over 9 hours ago and a resolution is still pending
  5. Lena Bean Win User

Update not working

I was playing Gears 5 and all of a sudden, a loading icon just popped up in the middle of my screen. I looked up what was going on and they stated that it suddenly crashed as the system update went out...thanks xbox 😡
  6. x Mecc x Win User

Greatest / Worst moment for you on Minecraft?

Worst moment for me just happened.... I'm locked out of my game!! I was in the Nether with glowstones My game had been randomly freezing so I saved the game before returning from the Nether...went through the portal...... Game froze.... Restarted my xbox,
    Went through the portal.... game froze. Restarted xbox..... went through the portal..... game froze.... restarted xbox loaded save from hard drive to the cloud. Logged in on Wifes Xbox, Loaded game went through the portal..... game froze.... Days of work forever
    lost... :(
Thema:

1. My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load... - Similar Threads - game crashed went

2. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  3. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  4. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  5. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  6. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  7. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  8. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  9. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  10. Games Crashing After Loading In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crashing After Loading In: My games keep crashing back to the desktop - every mission I load into Helldivers 2 it crashes. In minecraft, I can play for a few minutes before it crashes. I was not dealing with this for a few...