My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

Discus and support My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Bacon3, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Nick Bacon3
    Nick Bacon3 Guest

My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all different consoles. I have an Xbox series X that has had no problems in all the time I’ve had it since December-Today is Sunday, April 23rd, 2023. And Yes I’ve done everything I can find online from reading several reviews on Reddit and Google to repeating every solution the Xbox support website has to offer of this particular problem more than once. Yes I have tried reloading my **** and restarting the Xbox and unplugging all the wires and routers and doing this and that and a little bit of everything else on the side-as u can tell I’m legitimately losing my mind over this-my whole process of downloading clips to my personal phone using the Xbox live network is just stopped dead in its tracks-now all my clips I racked up on my console are gone-just erased from existence,I can’t delete or save to Xbox live network-no matter how much I delete all 77 clips reappear once I reload the page and now if I want all those game clips back in the order I had them-I have to replay 3 main story missions and 6 side quests and find 2 Easter eggs on RDR2. And it’s all your fault Microsoft-I blame you Bill gates-you are the reason I can’t download red dead clips to my phone rn-I’m legitimately boycotting tell someone offers me a unique and effective solution to this condescending predicament-starting right now at 8:58pm on Sunday April 23rd 2023.

:)

Nick Bacon3, Apr 24, 2023
  2. LeviW2 Win User

My Xbox Series S captures will not delete

Hello!

I have tried numerous times to delete it off of Xbox network. Clips and screenshots delete just fine on the console, but when I go into on this Xbox network, my captures say deleted and then I click back into recent captures and they haven’t been deleted at all. I’ve power cycled the console, tried multiple restarts, yet the clips refuse to permanently delete.
  3. LeviW2 Win User

Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
  4. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried everything,please help

Hi Nick!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I understand how frustrating this must be and would feel the same way if I were on your situation. I actually have seen this issue from other players already. I believe that this is a bug on their system where your uploaded captures are not showing on your Xbox app on mobile and also can't delete them. I suggest that you instead wait and try it again at a later time.

You may as well report it or file a bug directly to Team Xbox via Report a problem app for them to properly investigate it. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  5. SammyVS Win User

Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

You can upload up to 10 GB of captures to the Xbox network. Once you reach those limits, you’ll need to delete existing captures to upload new ones.

Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.

Captures that don't get uploaded to the Xbox network will remain on the console they were recorded on.

You can also store your screenshots and videos on your PC, OneDrive, and your phone.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

can you recover auto deleted clips?

See if they are still available in the hard drive. (Captures Menu - Filter for "Saved in console")

The best is to explain how works the capture system in xbox one. When you capture a screenshot or a clip the first thing that the console do is save locally, in the hard drive and then will automatically (if you have cloud space available) upload to xbox live
    server. Even if you delete or xbox live deletes the capture, it will be always available locally in the hard drive.
Thema:

1. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried... - Similar Threads - game clips captures

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  6. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  7. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  8. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  9. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  10. All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots: Hi! I have an Xbox Series X… I love capturing a lot of video game clips from time to time and rewatch some awesome scenes from the games. I always record to internal storage only. No cloud or...