my xbox game bar wont work right

Discus and support my xbox game bar wont work right in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it records games but when i see the recorded clip, it hasnt recorded it in full screen. as you can see in the screen shots, how it is and how it is in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dawnylawny, Nov 27, 2021.

1. dawnylawny
    dawnylawny Guest

it records games but when i see the recorded clip, it hasnt recorded it in full screen. as you can see in the screen shots, how it is and how it is in game. is there any way to fix this?
    my xbox game bar wont work right [​IMG]

my xbox game bar wont work right [​IMG]

:)

dawnylawny, Nov 27, 2021
  2. dawnylawny Win User

So I should press f11? so there's no x or taskbar showing?
  3. XBF - Amory Win User

To record a game in full screen, or in other words with no borders or window around it, the game itself should be full screened.

Roblox does not have a native full screen mode that I can identify. Achieving a "full screen" view on Roblox is currently achieved with a keyboard shortcut. This is not the same as having full screen natively available. You will need to record Roblox in its natural, windowed view for it to work correctly.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. For now, I'll be closing this thread.
  4. xS4Hx Master Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect to network

the same *** is happening to me i have full bars and still wont work i even got a new modem still wont work and he is right Microsoft dosent do nothing about it.
  5. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

I have implemented the precious suggestion, ill let you know it i make it more then 2 days without a problem. Thanks again
  6. DouglasMillar69 Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Let's try to:

If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, check your Game bar settings. Open the Xbox app, and select Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar is On.

If Game bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402858...

Let me know, please

Remember:

"Before you begin troubleshooting any of the following problems, you'll first want to verify that you have the latest version of Windows 10 and that all Windows updates are complete.

Gamers in the European Union and Korea who are using Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN will also need to install the Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 to use this feature"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/...
Thema:

1. my xbox game bar wont work right - Similar Threads - game bar wont

2. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  3. Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.: As said in the title after the recent game bar update I cant get invites to games or parties on the game bar. It works whenever I restart my PC or reset the app but then after a good few hrs, it...
  4. Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open: need a fix asap, tryna play games and party wont work, ive tried everything i can find and nothing has worked. i just need a simple fix for windows 11 home version, i cannot access background apps...
  5. game bar wont install on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bar wont install on pc: why cant i download the xbox game bar the download keeps failing and its throwing 2 error codes 0x80240438 and 0x800706ba ive tried every single fix microsoft said to none of them worked...
  6. my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off: i need help my game bar wont stay on 150df102-fffe-42d5-862e-cc9f29077444
  7. why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?: [img] i need help pls be very spiffic so i can understand things thx. a36121ec-12db-4f9d-84c2-d9e287a72ebd
  8. xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does: “so maybe someone can help, for about a month now i can not talk in game bar chat. it picks up my mic under the voice section for the mix widget, and discord works as well. ive done everything ive...
  9. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...: The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some reason my CPU fans dont run on boot for some...
  10. Game Bar wont let me change accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Bar wont let me change accounts: I have a game which I bought via the Windows Store. I have two different xbox accounts that I use on it. When I switch to my other account it signs me in fine inside game bar but as soon as I...