My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

Discus and support My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Iilahkin, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Iilahkin
    Iilahkin Guest

My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with my console friends I join to an entirely disconnected party, completely unable to connect no matter how many times I try. I've seen this issue brought up a couple times but it seems to be an issue that xbox has yet to or doesn't want to fix.

I've already tried resetting my computer, resetting the wifi, signing out and back into xbox, and even uninstalling the app all together and I'm still having these issues. There's also no issues in the privacy settings regarding online communication.

:)

Iilahkin, Jan 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: