my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help?

Discus and support my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've done so much research on how to fix this problem, and I've done everything I could to fix why my system audio isn't working when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maxj_, Jan 6, 2023.

1. maxj_
    maxj_ Guest

my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help?

Hi there,

I've done so much research on how to fix this problem, and I've done everything I could to fix why my system audio isn't working when I clip.

I have absolutely EVERY audio setting adjusted to where it's supposed to enable the audio.

I have checked that EVERYTHING is updated on my laptop from the system, security, and microsoft store.

This problem never occurred when I got this brand new laptop, but then I updated my drivers for amd and nvidia which also included the drivers for my sound, and that's probably when my audio stopped working for my game bar. I'm starting to think that the game bar isn't compatible with the latest updates because it might be behind? Unless someone finds a solution for me.

Thanks,

Max

:)

maxj_, Jan 6, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community. First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up. We look forward to your reply.
  3. maxj_ Win User

I've realized that whenever I clip a game the audio is super quiet and I can only hear it whenever someone is yelling, and yes I've checked the game bar volume is not at like 1%.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello maxj_,

Thank you for the response.

If you’re experiencing issues using Xbox Game Bar on your Windows device, make sure that you have the latest version of Windows and that all your Windows updates are complete. If you’re experiencing issues with your shortcuts not working, check for updates and ensure that you’re using the latest version of Xbox Game Bar.

If you are still having issues please proceed with the troubleshooting below:

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. maxj_ Win User

Hi,

Yes, I’d still like assistance with this problem as it still occurs.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello maxj_,

Thank you for the response.

Are you using any audio output devices, like a headset or speaker?

Also, try creating a new Windows user and see if the issue stays the same on this profile.
Thema:

1. my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help? - Similar Threads - game bar system

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Deleted Xbox game bar system file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted Xbox game bar system file.: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now...
  7. Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly...: After playing for four hours with the brand new xbox series x controller and the synchronous charging kit, the battery level of the controller on the xbox game bar has been displayed as very low,...
  8. Xbox game bar don't start with the system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar don't start with the system: The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows? 367c362d-f701-4b0b-9b1a-a7902b5ff5cf
  9. Xbox Game Bar Party System on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Party System on PC: Whenever I have the game bar open and am in a party chat, my mic will not work unless I have the game bar app selected. As soon as I continue my game the mic doesn't work at all. Push to talk...
  10. Game Bar record reduces system volume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar record reduces system volume: When I start recording a game (or any app with sound), the output volume of the app being recorded reduces significantly, can hardly hear it. Volume returns to normal when I stop recording.. I...