My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

Discus and support My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CreatorEli87, Sep 3, 2023.

1. CreatorEli87
    CreatorEli87 Guest

My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this issue for over 3 years, but I recently came back to my PC and the issue still remains. Now I tried to change my privacy settings, and it still wont let me create or join a group. Right now, I am trying to add a screenshot to this question and it also won't let me do so, but the message says: "Your privacy settings prevent you from using Looking for Group" for when I create a post and "This post is no longer available" when clicking "I'm interested". I also looked at the Tereno thing and I fixed it but nothing is working.

:)

CreatorEli87, Sep 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: