My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.

Discus and support My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for a few months now I've been having problems with Xbox Game Bar and every time I open it, It just closes I've tried everything to fix it Repairing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xboxgamebarsucks, Nov 12, 2022.

1. My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.

for a few months now I've been having problems with Xbox Game Bar and every time I open it, It just closes I've tried everything to fix it Repairing it, Terminating, resetting, all at the same time but now matter what it seems to just Close I've gone through so many threads looking for help but none of them relate to my problem.

when I use the shortcut or open it straight from settings it just Crashes. sometimes it doesn't crash but that's one in 100 LITERALLY

when it doesn't crash its fine for a few seconds and then when I try to go to messages, join a party, go to groups, ect. it just completely breaks and I don't know what to do. It's really frustrating can someone please tell me what my problem is?

:)

xboxgamebarsucks, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this mate

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Are you using an insider build / are you part of the windows gaming program?
    And please tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this (besides repairing, resetting and terminating)

This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps
  3. CAROLINACANIACS Win User

XBOX LIVE REWARDS PROGRAM ERROR SAYS I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO SIGN UP FOR THE REWARDS PROGRAM

KEEP A RECORD HOW THE DAYS MONTHS MAYBE YEARS BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, if you are willing to wait. I have given them a month. That's when my Month of XBOX LIVE GOLD expires. Then I don't know what I'm going to do. I will either sell it and buy a PS4
    or if they get it fixed then I will spread the praises of XBOX to everyone on the forums and on Facebook as if I were an evangelist. But if they don't fix it in a month I will do quite the opposite in my evangelism efforts.
  4. Test34462 Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will continuously hard crash my Xbox One X on startup

So my Xbox only crashes with this game, I have also changed the wall socket as well, and I don't know how to check my dashboard to see if it is the latest version but I do keep my Xbox up to date when an update comes out.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!

Hey there ThatWasLeftHanded,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forms for advice on how to hopefully get your game to launch. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening. If you're getting this error while playing Halo: Masterchief collection off of steam, I suggest
    getting in contact with their support to see if there's any troubleshooting they may have specified for this issue.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. ThatWasLeftHanded Win User

I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!

It's Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam.

Here's the Fetal Error I get when exiting to my desktop:

[​IMG]

I've tried restarting Steam as well as restarting my computer.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it. - Similar Threads - Game Bar keeps

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Game bar social widget keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar social widget keeps crashing: whenever i open game bar my social widget says "something went wrong" and when i restart it just crashes again, so in other words the social widget is unusable submitted by /u/0m3g4_rul3s...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. PC Xbox Game Bar Broken - Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox Game Bar Broken - Keeps Crashing: Does anyone else having problems with the xbox game bar crashing since the last update (after the infinite update available bug). I can't join any parties as it would just crash with "something...
  6. My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.: I’ve only just started having this issue and it’s happening as I type this, he can hear me but I cannot hear him, I can only hear him for about 2 seconds then it’s like 30 seconds of silence even...
  7. Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update: Everytime i try to open xbox game bar on pc it inmediatly closes itself for no reason have tried to reset the app but that didn't fix the issue for me anybody know a solution to fix it submitted...
  8. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  9. Game Bar keeps muting my mic whenever i alt tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar keeps muting my mic whenever i alt tab: So, I decided to give the clipping feature a go a while ago, and since then, every time I go into a game and try to clip/record something, it records without capturing my mic unless i start a...
  10. Why Does My Xbox Game Bar Keep Closing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does My Xbox Game Bar Keep Closing?: I've seen other questions out like this, but I have narrowed it down to why it's happening. My game bar works just fine until I start to load the chat tab in the social widget or when I open a...