My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do...

Discus and support My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox has been showing that I have been playing on it 24/7, and this was no normal power mode. When I switched my xbox to energy saving mode, this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YelY_91, Jan 20, 2023.

1. YelY_91
    YelY_91 Guest

My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do...

My xbox has been showing that I have been playing on it 24/7, and this was no normal power mode. When I switched my xbox to energy saving mode, this stopped. But I don't want to keep my xbox on energy saving mode, so is their any way I can fix this. Also whenever I turn off my xbox, the HDMI sign doesn't turn into a dim color, but stays as if it is still online.

:)

YelY_91, Jan 20, 2023
  2. YelY_91 Win User

My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do I fix this?

Hi, thank you for responding to my question. However, when I said that I did not want to keep my console on energy saving mode, I meant that I didn't want to keep it on that mode, so that my xbox doesn't show 24/7 screen time for me. Thank you!
  3. Dericka Win User

My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do I fix this?

Oh, I see. Yes, you can change the mode by following the steps to ensure that the console won't be on energy saving.
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. This article will guide you how to change or update the power mode settings of your console:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thanks!
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox staying on

My xbox one x has been on 24 hours a day for 365+ days now
  6. HELLRAISER R3LL Win User

Jet Set Radio not appearing in Ready to Install

It has been 24 hours since i purchased the game, it still isn't showing up on my xbox. I even downloaded it to my xbox using the app and it said i didn't own the game.
Thema:

1. My xbox family account has been showing that my xbox has 24 hours a day screen time, how do... - Similar Threads - family account has

2. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  3. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  4. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  5. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  6. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  7. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  8. How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.: I am divorced. My sons have xbox accounts on a family group created by their mother. I am trying to set them up on my xbox one and created a family group of my own but it appears that they can't...
  9. My son's family account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's family account has been hacked: Hi - I am the manager of my son's account. Someone hacked into my son's account, changed password and access email. It was flagged as suspicious activity via email sent by Microsoft, but as we...
  10. 0x8015DC0B error in the UK on every device and account my family has

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8015DC0B error in the UK on every device and account my family has: I'm getting 0x8015DC0B error on logging on my xbox one series x, xbox one series s, xbox one s I have 6 consoles and family members who cannot login. I also cannot login to xbox app either on my...