My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...

Discus and support My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series elite controller, Xbox series X. 8f7ae49a-fabf-492a-816d-dddd352b9144 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnathan Butterfield, Apr 25, 2023.

1. My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...

Xbox series elite controller, Xbox series X.

:)

Johnathan Butterfield, Apr 25, 2023
  2. jake Gehl Win User

Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

My elite series two controller's middle white button wont shut off and It wont connect to my PC or xbox, I've tried to connect both wireless and plugging in my USB to both Xbox and PC. My controller does not show up on my xbox accessories even though the
    white light is still on. I was mid game and none of my buttons worked i could only move forward and backwards and I could not press the xbox button to go to my home screen and ever since than my controller has not worked I've tried reseting my xbox, unplugging
    it, searching solutions on the internet and nothing has worked. Any idea what is going on?
  3. NativeTiger12 Win User

Elite 2 controller not working on game on Halo 2

I have a problem with my Xbox elite series 2 controller. It works fine while playing any other game but when I play fortnite it randomly stops working while playing, none of the buttons work even when I plug it in it doesn’t work but out of nowhere it starts working again and it happens over and over again. I’m also playing on the Xbox series S
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  6. RomanHermanski Win User

Xbox Controllers

hi my elite 2 controller don't respond anymore.

not one button, stick or paddles work but the controller is "on"= "home button" has light on...

i can't turn the controller off

when i open the accessories app there is only my standard controller displayed.

connecting to xbox with usb cable doing nothing

when i put them in the case: no "vibration"

on the elite 1 you can simply remove the battery but on elite 2 it's impossible.

is there a trick to turn the controller off and on?

thx
Thema:

My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...

1. My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've... - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...