My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

Discus and support My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skd2412, May 6, 2024.

1. skd2412
    skd2412 Guest

My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds). It's working fine in wired mode though. I even updated controller formware via xbox accessories app but no help.

Am I missing something or is my controller defective?

What should I do?

:)

skd2412, May 6, 2024
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

3. JoeB7 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

I have the same issue:

* the plain Xbox controller (non elite) connects via bluetooth to the TV and is recognised by the Xbox cloud app on my Samsung TV. I can use it to play games using the Samsung Xbox app.

* the brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects via bluetooth to the TV and is NOT recognised by the Xbox cloud app.

I tried several attempts deleting the pairing, re-pairing. Turn off TV on the power switch. Re-installing the Xbox app on the Samsung TV.

The result is always the same:

* The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects successfully to the TV and is shown as Paired and Connected in the Samsung TVs feature where you add external devices.
    * But the Xbox app shows the yellow ! exclamation mark and does not recognise the Elite Controller.

I’ve paired my other non Elite standard Xbox controller now vie Bluetooth and USB, which works both.
  4. Francia J. Win User

So how do you switch your elite controller back and forth from different devices to windows 10?

Hi ViperMagma, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

The Xbox Wireless Controller that comes with Xbox Series X|S includes a feature that allows for quickly switching between a paired Bluetooth device and an Xbox console. If the controller is connected to a Bluetooth device, double-press the Pair button, and the controller will immediately switch its connection to the last Xbox console it was paired to. Then, to switch back to the paired Bluetooth device, press and hold the Pair button to start pairing mode. The controller will automatically connect to the Bluetooth device you were just using while it also searches for new devices – just in case you want to connect a different Bluetooth device or Xbox. If it doesn’t find a new device nearby in pairing mode, it will remain connected to the previous Bluetooth device.

As of the moment, the said feature is not yet available on Xbox Elite Series 2. But what I always do is make sure that when you turn on your devices such as PC or Laptop, the Bluetooth is turned off then turn the controller on first before turning on the Bluetooth for it to automatically reconnect.
  5. es221324 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

I got it to connect to my ipad Pro 11 IOS 13.2. But it is having trouble staying connected. For newer bluetooth devices Apple put the pairing under the Switch Control menu.

To get it connected go into Settings, Accessibility, Switch Control, Bluetooth Devices. Then put the Xbox One Elite Series 2 into pairing mode and it should show up here. It takes a good couple minutes to finish pairing for some reason. I had it connected
    the first time and it was good but now its disconnecting and reconnecting a bunch. Not sure why. FYI, this is also where you can connect bluetooth mice to use it with a virtual desktop app.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
Thema:

1. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What... - Similar Threads - elite series core

2. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  6. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  7. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  8. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  9. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  10. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...