My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

Discus and support My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Muchlis Adi Kusuma, Jan 29, 2024.

1. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

Hi!
    I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended up making my controller unreadable in games but still readable in windows even though I could still use it to access the game bar and everything else except games.

Then I upgraded to Windows 11 in the hope that it could solve the problem I was facing, but there was still no change.

Has anyone experienced the same thing or even has a solution to this problem, I would be very grateful if anyone could help me, considering that the price of this controller is quite expensive.

Thank You!

:)

Muchlis Adi Kusuma, Jan 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?