My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...

Discus and support My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rob Davis4, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Rob Davis4
    Rob Davis4 Guest

My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...

My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware that's the issue

:)

Rob Davis4, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware that's the issue

Hi Rob!

Thank you for coming to Microsoft Community. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox Elite 2 controller. Have you tried updating the firmware on your controller? You can do this by connecting your controller to your PC using a USB cable and then using the Xbox Accessories app to check for any available updates. If there is an update available, you can download and install it to see if it resolves the issue with the back paddles. If this doesn't work, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance. To contact live support, follow the guide below:

1. Use this link: Contact Us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the bottom left if you can see that the page matches the country/region you are currently in.
      2. If not, select the country/region it displays and select the correct one from the list.
      3. Be sure to use to check available support contact hours.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button"
      5. Select options from the drop-down menu that match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend that you review the relevant articles before selecting the "View contact options" button.
      7. In the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting the "Online Chat" or "Request a Call" options to talk to someone. Be sure to provide as many details as possible.
      8. If you cannot connect to support, use the virtual agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent."
      9. If you encounter the same issue and have an error message, please let us know so we can send your findings to the internal support team.

Hope this helps!

Best regards

RodelioP.
  3. JacoZietsman Win User

Elite Controller 2 paddles not registering in app

THis is not a isolated case. My elite 2 paddles also stopped working after a firmware update. I am on PC with Windows 11, don't have an xbox to revert the firmware. What must we do?
  4. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

This was my only complaint about this controller. Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly. I was hesitant at first as I discovered the joysticks weren't compatible from the elite 1 to the elite 2 but the paddles do work. I've
    been playing with the bigger paddles on my elite 2 since Thursday afternoon and I haven't noticed or had any issues.
  5. KrisKarl Win User

Elite Controller

I've got an Xbox One Elite controller and after about a year the headphone jack stopped working so I started using it with my PC instead. After about 2 years the rubber is starting to come unglued from the grip. Other than that everything else is working
    fine, no drift or lag etc.

I removed the paddles because every time I sat the controller down on my leg or even on my table, which is full of clutter, the paddles would be pressed and I'd be choosing random stuff on the Xbox.
  6. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
Thema:

1. My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old... - Similar Threads - elite controller paddles

2. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  3. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles: My elite controller paddles fall off/wiggly when I put them on in the right side . 8d58380d-1f62-4b50-8fe9-e79ad39673e8
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Paddle Magnets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Paddle Magnets: The magnets always seem to come loose after a few months causing miss-inputs. This seems to be a very common problem that I have had on all of me Elite and Elite Series 2 controllers. Is there a...
  7. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  8. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  9. Just purchased Xbox Elite Series 2 controller but paddles do not stay in place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just purchased Xbox Elite Series 2 controller but paddles do not stay in place: Appears the magnets at the bottom and misaligned to where the paddles are meant to fit. Any advice on how to resolve this? 0f2ba1d4-b10a-417d-89df-ece24db083bd
  10. Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?: Bought an Elite 2 controller today because I gave my Elite to my friend a few years back. I didn’t need it anymore. The Elite 2 controller disconnects immediately in an intense situation where the...