My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

Discus and support My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mortal Sniper cv, Sep 11, 2019.

1. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work?

:)

Mortal Sniper cv, Sep 11, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

External Hard Drive Help

3. Bill_Ponderosa Win User

Cannot install on external drive Xbox App (Game Pass) for PC

Hi !

My external hard drive is NTFS, done all the updates.

Recognizes the external drive in Settings and I put that drive to default.

The moment I click install, it doesnt allow me to change from C:

Help pls
  4. pipiolovick4485 Win User

Hi there!

Sometimes it's enough to restart the console or clear the cache by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. Otherwise, you can format the HDD directly with a PC
  5. Gooni3zGaming Win User

thanks for the info mate much appreciated
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Sometimes it's enough to restart the console or delete the cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs. Otherwise you can format the HDD directly with a PC, remembering to format it with NTFS file system. Once formatted, you can connect the external
    HDD to the console and install the contents.
Thema:

1. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive - Similar Threads - doesnt recognize external

2. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.: One day i wanted to play some games but suddendly my xbox controller doesnt turn on! If i click the Xbox button it wont turn on and when you hold the button it makes a silent beep sound which is...
  4. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  5. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. Xbox accessories doesnt find updates

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox accessories doesnt find updates: Hi. I have troubles cause my Xbox one controller cannot be updated, and that's cause Accessories doesnt find any updates for this controller. Does anyone have any tips how to get an update for...
  8. How do i change upnp if router doesnt allow me to

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change upnp if router doesnt allow me to: Upnp not on. My t mobile hot spot does not have router config options so how do enable upnp without it so i can use xbox app on xbox 1x to install appys 97d44d6f-3ec8-458f-9b5a-923a996c5980
  9. XBOX APP DOESNT WORK

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBOX APP DOESNT WORK: on window xbox app i cant join a party or start one it says connecting for a long time and it doesnt show invites but it works on my phone f0118ead-1450-4a62-abd3-74ba8b3e7821
  10. my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...: how can i connect my xbox one controller to my laptop? 24f9e331-0786-452e-83ab-02e98b751b87