my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

Discus and support my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfie Collumbell, Sep 14, 2023.

1. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved

:)

Alfie Collumbell, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Edwin Hubley Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

You CAN actually delete your save game data locally on your xbox and leave it in the cloud. Go to your games/apps section in dashboard and go to the game in question. There are options to delete the local save game data and save game data in the cloud. You
    can delete local data or delete local and cloud data.
  3. Oaransan Win User

Delete cloud saves

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Games are saved to the cloud by default once you quit them after playing. The games you don't get clear cloud data for, could you please list them?
    Hello, I have already discovered where the problem was and it really is not, it is very well thought out by XBOX. I comment on it below in case it is useful to someone. It turns out that I saw some games in my profile that if I wanted to delete user data (saved games) it gave me the option to delete local data and in others it gave me the option to delete local data and also those from the cloud. As well. I just checked and the following happens. It gives you the option to delete local and cloud data from the profile that you currently have active. Let me explain, if I open with my profile, it gives me the option of deleting the local and cloud data of the saved games with my profile. And if I want to delete the data saved by other profiles from my profile, it only gives me the option to delete the local data. However, if I log in with another profile on the console, it will not let me delete the cloud data from my profile and it will delete the data from that profile with which I logged in. I hope it is useful for other users. Thanks.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I will be glad to assist you today.

I am not certain if you have tried the basic way to delete your cloud saved game data. If not, here are the steps:
    1. On "Home", select "My games & apps".
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, then select "Manage game & add-ons".
    3. Select the "Saved data" box.
    4. Choose the item you want to delete.
    5. Select "DELETE EVERYWHERE".

Delete everywhere will permanently remove all of the chosen item for the specific game or app from the console and the Xbox network.

For more details on the above you can follow: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq

Hope this helps resolve your query. Have a great day.
  5. Vill Nye Win User

cloud saved games

I'm trying to delete the cloud saves but I'm not seeing a delete saves from everywhere option. The only save data I have is reserved space. I've previously tried deleting that but it doesnt delete the cloud save only the local reserved space.

Edit: accessed the cloud save through a different xbox 360 i had laying around. When trying to delete the cloud save i got a message saying unable to perform action because the item is being used by another xbox
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

How do I Delete Games that I saved From the cloud On Xbox one

Unfortunately there is no way to browse save files that are stored in the cloud, so you can't go through them and delete the ones you no longer want.

You can delete a cloud save, but only if you have the game installed and also have a local save. To do that, go into "Manage game" for the game, go into "Saved data", then instead of clicking the "Delete all" button, highlight the save, press the menu button on your controller, then choose the option to delete the save. That will bring up another screen that gives you a "Delete everywhere" option, which deletes both the local and cloud save.

Unfortunately, that is currently the only way to manually delete a save from the cloud.
Thema:

1. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local. - Similar Threads - doesnt option delete

2. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.: One day i wanted to play some games but suddendly my xbox controller doesnt turn on! If i click the Xbox button it wont turn on and when you hold the button it makes a silent beep sound which is...
  4. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  5. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. Xbox accessories doesnt find updates

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox accessories doesnt find updates: Hi. I have troubles cause my Xbox one controller cannot be updated, and that's cause Accessories doesnt find any updates for this controller. Does anyone have any tips how to get an update for...
  8. How do i change upnp if router doesnt allow me to

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change upnp if router doesnt allow me to: Upnp not on. My t mobile hot spot does not have router config options so how do enable upnp without it so i can use xbox app on xbox 1x to install appys 97d44d6f-3ec8-458f-9b5a-923a996c5980
  9. Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keyboard key doesnt work by an option of windows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keyboard key doesnt work by an option of windows: The Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keys don't work because I activate a windows 11 gaming option I think but I can't find it to deactivate it 24586b69-2e93-4e48-86e0-2e35369b5f5d
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY WIFI MODEM Hopefully this page can help. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help | Xbox One Can’t See Your...