My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

Discus and support My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travis Ngo, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Travis Ngo
    Travis Ngo Guest

My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects but has no internet speeds. Please help me because this has been going on for about 2 months now and I need help

:)

Travis Ngo, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Travis, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Brailledcode Win User

Why haven’t they added clubs to the mobile app redesign yet?

I also have had an issue where if I post snide of Minecraft, it just doesn’t work and I don’t know why.
  4. Jean060 Win User

Keyboard not working Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Exactly the same it worked since the released of the game but i don’t know why it doesn’t work now...

Can’t wait for Microsoft to correct the bug :(
  5. Chase Harris1 Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

I’m pretty sure it is but even when I enter different emails it still doesn’t work. I don’t know why it won’t let me continue.
  6. Andy Ferreira Win User

Xbox series X wired connection not working

I’m having the same issue my Xbox series s all of a sudden it doesn’t connect to the network while it’s wired I checked the Ethernet cable and it works fine with other consoles so it’s not the Ethernet cable I don’t know what to do anymore
Thema:

1. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why - Similar Threads - doesn’t connect internet

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  5. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  6. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...
  7. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet and I’ve tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet and I’ve tried everything: My Xbox disconnects from my internet and doesn’t let me connect back no matter what I try f4326f0c-5c53-46a7-99e6-29e4a4d8ba5d
  8. Xbox Series X doesn’t connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X doesn’t connect to the internet.: Hi, Im using an Xbox Series X and trying to connect to the internet with WIFI, wireless connection. I’ve first encountered this issue today and yesterday it was working fine. Other devices on my...
  9. Xbox One Doesn’t Connect to Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Doesn’t Connect to Internet.: I have recently moved house with new wifi. Previously my xbox one had no problem connecting to wifi. Now, my xbox detects the new wifi, says “everything is good” when i enter the wifi password,...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: It doesn’t connect to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: It doesn’t connect to the internet: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): It doesn’t connect to the internet Hey there :) Try to power cycle the console... press and hold the power button for 10 seconds...