My XBox does not detect inserted disk

Discus and support My XBox does not detect inserted disk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox One does not detect inserted disks and I would like to benefit from the advanced exchange. (my son's 11 years old birthday party is next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeanga, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jeanga
    jeanga Guest

Hi,

My Xbox One does not detect inserted disks and I would like to benefit from the advanced exchange.

(my son's 11 years old birthday party is next week and an "no Xbox" for the party would be very sad for him)

I have already opened service request [Mod Removed] and live in France.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Best regards,

Jean

:)

jeanga, Jun 15, 2017
  2. TRACKER1957
    TRACKER1957 Guest
    mixed hard drive

I just inserted a older 360 digital harddrive into my newer 360 slim and it does not reconize it. I am trying to play older xbox games.Do I need an install disk or can I download a program.Help

TRACKER1957, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Xbox One won't read game discs at all

I noticed if I put in a disk while Xbox is booting and not fully up - then a game does not get marked as having disk inserted.

But if you know the game in question - you can start it just fine.

I don't have the launch game when disk inserted or similar checked.

Maybe if you rely on that - this is no longer working.

That you have to start manually - as a workaround until fixed.

BookishFlunky90, Jun 15, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Salut Jean!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your console. If you have already been working with your local
    phone/chat support team regarding your console's repair status, you will want to continue speaking to them. We don't have any information on the repair process or the ability to assist with that.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jun 19, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Salut Jean!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your console. If you have already been working with your local
    phone/chat support team regarding your console's repair status, you will want to continue speaking to them. We don't have any information on the repair process or the ability to assist with that.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. StarLynx5859538 Win User

Xb1 system updates

after the april update my xb1 comes on and you hear the disk check but it does nothing from there. Who know what this is. I insert my disk and the screen reads "insert disc".
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Backwards Compatibility

You must download the Xbox one compatible version. The disk is only a key, the game does not play off of it. You should be prompted to do so when you insert the disk
  8. KillerAC71 Win User

Noise from DVD drive after starting a game

However, it does do it the next time I actually insert the disk
  9. Sodangidni Win User

my ssd ( m2 ) just dissapeared

Hello, MihaiLuca1. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you check if your M2 disk is detected when accessing the BIOS?

In case the disk is not recognized there, and you have technical knowledge, you could try re-inserting your M2 disk or connecting it to another PC and verify if it gets recognized.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. My XBox does not detect inserted disk - Similar Threads - does detect inserted

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. My Xbox does not detect any wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox does not detect any wifi: My Xbox does not detect any wifi network and even with cable I don't have internet. What can I try? 8264a1be-3030-41ad-ac0e-d2fba7b5492c
  4. My Xbox app does not detect my external hard drive in the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app does not detect my external hard drive in the console: Yesterday I bought an external hard drive for my console since I ran out of space in the internal storage. The problem starts when I want to download physical games (that is I have the disc) that...
  5. My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...: I can hear my games from my headset but it doesn't pick up my mic in games or in party chats. 5bd53e4d-9427-4711-8a33-4f44c4d90298
  6. Does anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?: my controller is connected to my MacBook with Bluetooth but when I try playing through cloud gaming my controller does not get detected 10062009-7b09-4c01-8634-7b72bfa48dbf
  7. Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...: For the past 3 months I have been battling with my xbox app and gaming services, when I open the xbox app, it tells me I require gaming services to be downloaded to play and install games, and...
  8. I have tried 2 different 3.0 new flash drives in the Xbox one S and it does not detect it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 2 different 3.0 new flash drives in the Xbox one S and it does not detect it: Hi . My kid wants to record gaming onto an external drive. Bought 2 new 3.0 flash drives . None get detected. I formatted them properly to NTFS but when I go to capture settings and look for...
  9. Xbox one does not detect ANY wireless networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one does not detect ANY wireless networks: [img] My Xbox is not even detecting any networks. Not MY network, ANY network. All it has is the "Add a network" option when prompted to connect to a network? This happened after an update I...
  10. How does my series x not detect my external storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does my series x not detect my external storage?: I’ve tried almost everything to try to get my storage working and tried it on my friends Xbox to see if it still worked and it did so it’s my Xbox that’s not detecting the storage. Is there any...